Your Shopping Bag is Empty
DIOR Dior Prestige La Mousse Micellaire Face Cleanser
Dior Prestige La Mousse Micellaire is an exceptionally gentle face cleanser that removes make-up and cleanses the skin. Enriched with micro-nutrients from the Rose de Granville and now composed of 89%* natural-origin ingredients, this foaming cleanser is part of your Dior Prestige skincare ritual. * Amount calculated based on the ISO 16128-1 and ISO 16128-2 standard. Water percentage included. The remaining 11% have been carefully selected to optimise the formula’s performance, sensory appeal and stability. How to use: 1. Lather into a foam in the palm of your hand, emulsifying with warm water. 2. Smooth the foam over the face, then massage while alternating between broad, upward circular motions and small targeted motions on the duller areas of the face. 3. Rinse with warm water and gently dry with a soft towel. In the event of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with clean water.
Be assured there are no additional taxes or duties when you shop with us. Read our FAQ to find out more.
Premium Express £8.00
1-3 business days.
Changed your mind? No problem we offer a 28 day returns policy. Some exclusions apply.
Read full Refunds and Returns details
Click and Collect
Orders can now be collected from Arnotts and Brown Thomas stores.
Click & Collect allows you to place an order online and collect free of charge. Choose “free in-store collection” as a delivery method and proceed to checkout as normal.
You will be sent a Ready to Collect email to confirm your order is ready for collection in store on Lower Ground Floor. You will have up to 7 days to collect your order.
On arrival, please scan the QR code using your smart phone. This will alert our team that you have arrived and you are ready to collect your item(s). Bring this email, as well as photographic ID, or the payment card you used for the purchase.
You can also collect directly from our car park, by booking you slot via your confirmation email
For more details, please refer to our Click & Collect policy.
At certain times of the year our gift wrap may vary slightly in line with seasonal celebrations.