Your Shopping Bag is Empty
Smashbox's Ultimate Lash Guide
Discover Smashbox's ultimate guide to creating stand out eyes & super fanned out lashes!
1) Take your Cover Shot Eye Palette in shade Ablaze and Precise Smudger brush and apply the shade “Relaxed” all over the lid. Apply it all the way to the brow bone as a base shade. It will make blending much easier during the next steps.
2) Use the same Brush and apply the shade “Throwback” onto your crease. Start with the outer corner of the crease to deposit most product. Use small circular movements and blend the shadow across your whole socket. This will act as your transition colour for a blown out smoky eye. Repeat as often as needed to create your perfect transition colour.
3) With the flat side of you Contour Shadow Brush use the shade “Nirvana” all over the lid bringing it almost to the crease. Using the Smudger Brush apply the same eye shadow colour underneath the lower lash line to create depth. Blend afterwards with the same brush.
4) Use the Smudger Brush to apply “Dark Horse” closely to the outer corner of the top and bottom lash line.
#PROTIP: you can use this eye shadow wet if you want to create a more intense and dramatic look
5) With the tip of your ring finger dab “Siesta” onto the centre of the eyelid.
To brighten up the eye, dab a small amount of ‘Moccasin’ onto the inner corner of the eye.
6) Starting with your bottom lashes apply as many layers of Super Fan Mascara as you like. By starting from the bottom you avoid those mascara disasters on your lid! #disasterfree! Remember, there is no such thing as too much Mascara! Use the brush vertically to reach smaller lashes, for a super fanned out effect.
Because of its lightweight formula you can apply as many layers of “Super Fan Mascara” as you like!
#PROTIP: Before applying mascara, use a layer of our Lash Primer to create longer and fuller lashes. It contains Soya Been Extract which nourishes the lashes and supports lash growth.