Your Shopping Bag is Empty
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Arnotts.ie. We would like you to have the best possible experience with us. To find out more about our website please see the Terms and Conditions in detail below. By using this website you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out below. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions in their entirety you must immediately stop using this website.
The Arnotts website is provided solely for your personal use.
You may not use this website for any commercial purpose. References in these Terms and Conditions to “we”, “us” and “Arnotts” are to Brown Thomas Arnotts Limited (company number 1407) with registration number 1407. Registered Address: 92, Grafton Street, Dublin 2, Ireland.
As a High Value Goods Dealer, Brown Thomas Arnotts (BTA) and our Concession partners have an obligation to ensure compliance with all Governance and Legislative Acts / Restrictions pertaining to Anti-Money Laundering, Sanctions, VAT Free, Tax Free. This also relates to any new sanctions that can come into force.
Free Delivery – APP Exclusive
Free Delivery will apply in the Arnotts App when you enter code “APPSHIP” at checkout. One use per customer. Standard Delivery only. Excludes delivery of TV's, Furniture, large domestic appliances, hampers and alcohol. Brown Thomas Arnotts reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify or withdraw this offer.
The Home Event
For more information, click here.
Spotlight On Beauty Box
First Access to the Spotlight on Beauty Box. Yours when you sign up/in to Loyalty & spend €200 or more in Beauty. Offer available to Loyalty members only. Offer valid on Beauty brands only, One Gift per order. Offer Available for a limited time while stock lasts. Offer Available In Store and Online.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, prices, photographic representations and descriptions of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the appearances, colours, textures or finishes of our products that appear on the website. What you see will depend on your monitor and computer equipment, we are therefore unable to guarantee that the product images are an accurate representation of the actual merchandise. Please refer to our Returns Policy if you are unhappy with your purchase.
We will not be liable for any reason if the Arnotts website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of or the entire Arnotts website.
- The EU (Online Dispute Resolution for Consumer Disputes) Regulations 2015 require all traders established in the EU who engage in online sales or services contracts, and all online marketplaces established within the EU to provide:
- An electronic link to the EU Online Dispute Resolution platform https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
- If you wish to contact us electronically, including via e-mail, you can do so by getting in touch with our Customer Services Team https://www.brownthomas.com/contactus/
- All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Non-acceptance of your order may be due to any one or more of the following non-exhaustive
- The product you ordered is out of stock;
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment;
- We have identified a pricing or product description error;
- There is a system or procurement failure; and failed customer validation checks.
- When you place an order on our website we will email you an acknowledgement detailing the product you have ordered. This email is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Arnotts.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and Arnotts will take place when your order has been dispatched. We will email you when your order has been dispatched. We reserve the right to dispatch multiple orders separately.
- A gift message facility is available on certain orders and is available for your own personal and strictly non-commercial use. We do not take any responsibility for the contents of messages communicated by you to a third party. Where you use this facility you agree that your message will not include any content that could be construed as defamatory, abusive, obscene, racist, offensive, harassing, threatening, vulgar or which could cause embarrassment or distress to any person. You agree not to impersonate any person, including but not limited to any of our employees or customers.
- We reserve the right to cancel your order if we suspect that your order may be in contravention of any applicable law, including but not limited to any international sanctions in place. By placing an order on the platform, you hereby confirm and warrant that you: (i) will not export or otherwise transport any goods to Russia; (ii) will not make the goods available for use in Russia; and/ or (iii) are not a person connected with Russia (being a person located in Russia, ordinarily resident in Russia or an association of any such person).
- You can pay with Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit cards, Applepay, or PayPal. You can also pay all or part of the purchase price with a Brown Thomas VISA Credit Card, Brown Thomas/Arnotts Gift card, or One4All Gift card.
- In order to minimise the risk of unauthorised access, your credit card details will be encrypted. Once we receive your order, we will make a pre-authorisation on your card in order to ensure that there are sufficient funds in order to complete the transaction. No charge will be made to your credit card until your order has been dispatched for delivery.
- However, if you pay using PayPal or a gift card, payment will be charged as soon as we confirm the order. By clicking on "Place Order" you confirm that the credit card is yours or that you are the legitimate holder of the gift card. Credit cards will be subject to verification and authorisation by your card issuer, but if your card issuer fails to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non - delivery and may not be able to form a contract with you.
- If you pay using a Brown Thomas/Arnotts gift card, please retain your gift card that you have used for payment to facilitate any refunds you may require in the future.
We email customers who have registered with us to find out about our latest products and special offers. If you prefer not to receive emails from us, you can click the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the end of our emails.
We also email members of our loyalty programme with information related to the operation and administration of the programme. If you wish to update your details please call or email our Customer Service Team by using the “Contact Us” link, also in our email footers.
The personal information that you provide will be used by Arnotts (and related Group Companies) to offer you an exceptional customer experience through keeping you informed about new products, services, events, promotions and other news.
We use carefully selected third parties from time to time to provide these services and some may be based outside of Ireland and the EU in countries such as the USA.
Arnotts Click & Collect is a convenient and complimentary service which enables you to place an order online and collect from Arnotts and Brown Thomas stores, with no additional charge. Please note the following Terms & Conditions for our Click & Collect service.
Click & Collect: Payment and Order Holding Period
Payment authorisation is taken at the time you place your order, and full payment is taken when your order is sent to/picked from the store for collection; this will be before the order is collected.
Order Holding Period
We will keep your order at the Click & Collect area in-store for 10 days, from the date we send you a Ready to Collect email. After this period we will contact you to either process a refund via your original method of payment or have the item/s returned. If for any reason you are unable to collect your order when it’s ready please contact our Customer Services Team to make an alternative arrangement.
Please contact our Customer Service team here.
For more information on returns, please see our Returns & Refund Policy.
Click & Collect: Documentation for collection or return of items
Only you or a nominated contact can collect your order. The person you nominate must be someone who lives at your address.
If you are collecting your order yourself please make sure you bring the following documentation:
1. A copy of your ‘Ready for Collection’ email or show this document on your phone or tablet.
2. The payment card that you used to purchase the items, or photographic ID (a driving license, passport or loyalty card).
If someone collects on your behalf please make sure they bring the following documentation:
1. A copy of your ‘Ready for Collection’ email or show this document on phone or tablet.
2. A Photographic ID (a driving license, passport or your loyalty card).
3. Proof of address (bill or bank statement).
Looking for more information on Click & Collect Terms & Conditions? Please contact our Customer Service team here.
Standard delivery services to the Republic of Ireland are provided by An Post, some exceptions apply. Please allow up to 5 working days for delivery.
If An Post is unable to deliver your item, they will leave a delivery notification docket for you. This outlines all the information on how to collect the item(s). You can collect your item(s) from their local delivery units or they can arrange redelivery to the same or alternative address. All items can be tracked using the track & trace option on An Post.
Standard delivery services to Northern Ireland are provided by DPD, some exceptions apply. Please allow up to 5 working days for delivery.
Order before 12pm for delivery within 1-2 business days.
Order after 12pm for delivery within 2-3 business days
Orders raised on Friday after 12pm, Saturday, Sunday and Monday pre 12pm will be dispatched on Monday and delivered within 1-2 business days.
Deliveries take place from Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6.00pm. Deliveries are not available on a Saturday or Sunday. During Bank holiday periods please allow an extra day.
Nominated Delivery options (Dublin only) are provided by our courier partner, Wheels.
Nominated Day Delivery slots will deliver an order a minimum of 24 hours after and a maximum of 28 days post order on a day selected by the customer at time of order.
Wheels will attempt to deliver twice, in the case that the order is undeliverable, order will be returned to Arnotts.
Rathwood Furniture & BBQs delivery is provided by dedicated courier. All details and delivery slots available will be provided with your order dispatch email. These items deliver within two weeks.
Please note that your delivery may take longer during sale or other busy periods. We are unable to
guarantee delivery earlier than this time frame but we will deliver without undue delay and in any
event not later than 30 days after you receive an email confirming your order has been
If for any reason we cannot meet the delivery date, you will be kept informed and offered a choice of either continuing with the extended delivery time or cancellation with a full refund.
We will make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales. However, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen exceptional factors or events outside our control, for example extreme weather, a flood or fire. In such circumstances, Arnotts shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales.
Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered to you.
We will notify you of the delivery cost at the time we acknowledge your order. For bespoke or special delivery items a separate communication of delivery cost may be made. For details of our delivery charges, please refer to our 'Dispatch and Delivery' section.
We currently deliver to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland only.
You may receive your order in separate packages, from the same order.
Delivery of Large Electrical appliances is only available to the Republic of Ireland via dedicated delivery service. Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery. Our supplier may contact you to arrange delivery to a time that suits your requirements. Arnotts general delivery policy applies, please refer to the DELIVERY section above for further details.
Installation Service for Large Electrical Appliances
Brown Thomas Arnotts offer a professional and convenient appliance installation experience across selected models. The option to add an installation service will be available on the website for qualifying models at an additional cost. Upon delivery, our expert team will remove the existing appliance before unpacking and installing your new model. We will test the product, connect to relevant pipes if required and ensure everything is in complete working order before departing. Your old appliance and packaging materials will be taken away, leaving the space as tidy as we found it. All appropriate packaging will then be recycled. Ahead of purchase and delivery, we would advise carefully measuring the intended space and clearing a pathway to the designated room for seamless installation and fitting. Please note that our installation service excludes gas appliances, as this must be carried out by a certified gas installer. Installation services are only available for models purchased with Brown Thomas Arnotts. All installations are on a like for like basis regarding positioning of electrics and plumbing. Installation must be purchased with a delivery service and only covers the installation of the purchased model
If, for any reason, you wish to cancel any order you have placed and it has not been dispatched, please visit our Contact Us page.
It is our policy to try to process orders immediately; however, it may not always be possible to stop an order from being dispatched. After dispatch our Returns & Refund Policy will apply. Please note that your right to return goods does not apply to certain products as set out in our Returns & Refund Policy.
Occasionally items become unavailable due to many reasons including items being picked directly from store. We are very sorry if you receive an order confirmation email, followed by an email saying that an item is unavailable. In the unlikely event that we are unable to fulfil all items in your order, we will still send any other items you've ordered and adjust the total cost.
Cancellation of your order may be due to any one or more of the following non-exhaustive
1. The product you ordered is out of stock;
2. Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
3. We have identified a pricing or product description error
4. There is a system or procurement failure/failed customer validation checks.
Discount will be applied when you enter code at checkout for qualifying products. One use per person and one offer code per order. Full price styles only. Brand exclusions include but are not limited to Apple, Dyson, Fitbit, Garmin, Kaiser Baas, Miele, Ninja, Pre-Loved Bags, Rathwood and Sage. Excludes styles already discounted, furniture, electrical and tech, services, gift wrap and gift cards. Offer is valid online at www.arnotts.ie
This section sets out our general returns policy. This returns policy is in addition to your
statutory rights, and does not limit or affect your statutory right of withdrawal.
Specific terms and conditions apply to Furniture returns, please see Furniture Returns for further information.
We are happy to exchange or refund merchandise, if returned as sold, within 28 days of receiving your order, with an original receipt, digital receipt on the Arnotts loyalty app, order confirmation email and/or dispatch invoice.
Items must be returned in original packaging with hygiene or security seals intact, where applicable. This does not apply to faulty or incorrectly supplied goods where your statutory rights are unaffected. Christmas trees are only refundable if packaging remains intact.
Refunds are issued to the original method of payment. Kindly note, a gift receipt is not an original receipt. Merchandise accompanied by a gift receipt may be exchanged within 28 days. Please note the cost of postage for returning the items to Brown Thomas is not refunded.
Where promotional discounts are applied to orders, in the event of a return, you will not be refunded the discounted proportion. Additionally any complimentary promotional gift given with an order must also be returned if you are returning those goods to which the gift related.
Arnotts shall not be responsible for the goods until such goods have been successfully returned to Arnotts in their original packaging. It is your responsibility to ensure that the goods are properly packed and that you receive proof of postage and tracking number from your chosen carrier or postal service. Arnotts shall not be liable for any damage or loss that may occur while the goods are with your chosen carrier or postal service.
Please note from the 18th of September there will be a postage cost for returning the items to Arnotts. This cost will not be refunded
How to return or exchange:
Option 1. Return An Online Order Via Post (ROI ONLY)
- • Step 1 Using the order form, please indicate which item(s) you would like to return and why.
- • Step 2 Insert the form, along with item(s), in original packaging and secure tape.
- • Step 3 Go to https://www.anpost.com/returns and follow the simple instructions.
- • Step 4 Under the Retailer selection box, please select ‘Arnotts’ to ensure a fast refund. Please note, if you are returning an electrical item, you should select the 'Arnotts Electrical' option.
- • Step 5 You will have the option to either print a returns label or schedule a pickup where the label will be provided by An Post upon collection.
- • Step 6 You will receive a confirmation email from us upon receipt of your package and when your refund has been processed. Please note it may take up to 14 days for your items to reach us.
Option 2. Return Items To Store
- • Online purchases These must be returned within 28 days from when you received your order and be in a saleable condition. You may return most items purchased online to the Arnotts store along with the order confirmation email and dispatch invoice. A fee may apply where the item(s) returned have diminished in value through handling the item beyond what is necessary to inspect the features and characteristics of the item.
- • Items purchased in-store These may be returned within 28 days. Please note merchandise must be accompanied by an original receipt or a digital receipt on the Arnotts App. Refunds are issued to the original method of payment. Reduced price merchandise may only be exchanged.
- • Step 1 Fill out the Returns Form included with your order and enclose it with your goods. Pack your product carefully, preferably in the original box with the original packaging. If this is not possible, please pack to equivalent standards to ensure safe transit.
- • Step 2 Go to DPD.ie/returns and follow the simple instructions on how to return your item(s). Please note, if you are returning an electrical item you should select the ‘Arnotts Electrical’ option. Fill out your details and print off the label and present the parcel at your local DPD drop off location. Your parcel will be returned to Arnotts via the DPD network and you’ll have full tracking throughout the delivery journey.
Please note items may take up to 14 days to reach us.
Exceptions to the Returns & Refund Policy:
- • Goods that are not suitable for return for health protection and hygiene reasons, and which have been unsealed following delivery;
- • Goods that are inseparably mixed with other items after their delivery;
- • Goods that are made to order, on the basis of your individual choice or decision; and
- • Personalised items.
In addition to our general Returns and Refund Policy, you have the statutory right to withdraw from
your contract within 14 days, without giving any reason (subject to the exceptions listed below).
Your right to withdraw from the contract expires 14 days from the day on which you acquire physical
possession of the items.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from the contract within 14 days after the day on which you received the items ordered. Please use the downloadable cancellation form available here. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of Withdrawal:
We will refund all payments received from you, including the costs of our standard delivery option
to the original delivery address, without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 days from
the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw. Any paid delivery charge will be
included in your refund once we have received all (not part) of your order to the specified address
below. We will use the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction and this will
not cause you any extra fees. We may withhold the refund until we have received the items back or
you have supplied sufficient evidence of having sent back the items, whichever is earlier.
You must return the items to us at the below address without undue delay, and in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw.
Brown Thomas Arnotts Limited
12 Henry Street
You will be responsible for any cost incurred or risk in returning products. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the products while they are in your possession and you will be responsible for any diminished value of the items resulting from the handling of the items beyond that necessary to establish their nature, characteristics and functioning.
Exceptions to Right of Withdrawal:
The right of withdrawal does not apply in certain circumstances. We have set out below those
exceptions most likely to apply to purchases from the Website:
(a) contracts for the supply of goods that are made to order, on the basis of your individual choice or decision (e.g. bespoke furniture items);
(b) contracts for the supply of goods that are clearly personalised;
(c) contracts for the supply of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for health protection and hygiene reasons, and which have been unsealed following delivery;
(d) contracts for the supply of goods that are inseparably mixed with other items after their delivery;
(e) contracts for the supply of alcoholic beverages where the price is agreed at the time of conclusion of the contract; and
(f) contracts for goods that are purchased in store.
If you think there is something wrong with your products, please notify us as soon as you become aware of a potential issue with the product. You may either bring it into one of our stores or visit our Contact Us page. We honour our legal duty to provide you with products that are as described to you on our website and that meet all the requirements imposed by law. If something is wrong with the product you have the following options:
1. Request the product be repaired or replaced
Once your item(s) are returned and inspected and it is agreed that the item(s) are faulty, we will repair or replace the product for free and endeavour to do so within a reasonable time and without significant inconvenience to you.
If it is not possible for us to repair or replace the item, you may choose between a price reduction or a refund issued to your original payment card.
2. Request a refund
If the potential issue occurs within thirty days of receiving the product, you may request a refund of what you paid for the product. Once your item(s) are returned and inspected and it is agreed that the item(s) are faulty, we will issue a refund to your original payment card within fourteen days of our receipt of the returned product(s).
3. Request a price reduction
If you prefer, you can request a proportionate reduction in price instead of a refund. A proportionate reduction in price will reflect the reduced value of the products.
Please be aware that if the fault is minor, you may only ask for a price reduction.
In these Terms:
“Account” has the meaning set out in Section 1.11 below;
“App” means the digital Encore Loyalty Card in the Arnotts or Brown Thomas App, available on the Apple IOS operating system and the Android operating system;
“Associated Card” means a secondary Encore Loyalty Card(s) on an Account, designated to accumulate loyalty points which may only be redeemed by the Primary Card. “Encore Loyalty Card” means (i) the physical Encore Loyalty Card which can be used in both Arnotts and Brown Thomas: and/or (ii) the App (except in Sections 1.2, 1.3 and 2.16 where reference to the Encore Loyalty Card is only to the physical loyalty card);
“Gift Card” means an Arnotts gift card or Brown Thomas gift card purchased at: any Arnotts, Brown Thomas or BT2 store or at www.arnotts.ie or www.brownthomas.com “In-store” means any Arnotts, Brown Thomas or BT2 store;
“Online” means via the Arnotts or Brown Thomas website or such other Arnotts or Brown Thomas websites or web-based service as designated by Brown Thomas Arnotts from time to time;
“Member” means the holder of an Account;
“Points” has the meaning set out in Section 1.6 below;
“Primary Card” means the primary Encore Loyalty Card on an Account, designated to accumulate and redeem loyalty points.
“Platinum Loyalty Card” has the meaning set out in Section 1.8 below;
1.1 The promoter of the Programme is Brown Thomas Arnotts Limited (“Brown Thomas Arnotts”, “Brown Thomas”, “Arnotts” or “we”) with registered offices at 92 Grafton Street Dublin 2. Except as indicated in these Terms, the Programme applies equally to transactions carried out in Arnotts and Brown Thomas..
1.2 The Encore Loyalty Card is the property of Brown Thomas Arnotts and it must be promptly returned to Arnotts or Brown Thomas or destroyed if so requested by Brown Thomas Arnotts.
1.3 In the event that an Encore Loyalty Card is damaged, lost or stolen, Brown Thomas Arnotts may, at its discretion, provide a replacement loyalty card. Replacement cards can be obtained In-store and registered either In-store or Online. Brown Thomas Arnotts does not accept any liability for lost, stolen or damaged Encore Loyalty Cards.
1.4 The Encore Loyalty Card is not a credit, payment or cheque guarantee card.
1.5 Brown Thomas Arnotts may amend these Terms from time to time. Brown Thomas Arnotts may notify Members of any changes to these Terms. Notices detailing any revised Terms will be available Online or on the App. If a Member uses their Encore Loyalty Card following a change in the Programme, the Member will be deemed to have accepted the change. Brown Thomas Arnotts may revoke membership of the Programme at any time and if so, any Points the Member has accumulated with Arnotts and/or Brown Thomas in respect of the Programme will be forfeited. In each case, Brown Thomas Arnotts will not be liable for any resulting loss or damage.
1.6 In addition to paragraph 2.2, Members must present a plastic or digital Encore Loyalty Card, when making a purchase in order to earn points on that purchase. Members earn 1 point for every €1 spent (2 points for every €1 spent for Platinum Members) (“Points”). Points earned In-store will be applied to a Member’s Account and available to spend within 3 days of the In-store transaction or within 3 days of the Online order item being shipped.
1.7 Membership is tiered according to each Member’s combined spend in both Arnotts and Brown Thomas, and each tier of membership offers enhanced benefits. Brown Thomas Arnotts reserves the right to change a Member’s tier at its discretion where the Member’s spend substantially decreases. The following Tiers shall be applied to a Member’s Account:
• Patron Tier membership applies to Members who have spent up to €1,000 in a calendar year.
• Premium Tier membership applies to Members who have spent over €1,000 and up to €4,999 in a calendar year.
• Platinum Membership applies to Members who have spent over €5,000 in a calendar year.
• Platinum Memberships expire annually.
• Platinum Membership will be retained for a full year once the Member meets the Platinum criteria of €5,000 spend in the previous calendar year.
1.8 If a Member spends more than €5,000 within a calendar year the Member will start to earn 2 points for every additional €1 spent on all eligible purchases. This benefit is valid for 12 months from the date of upgrade to Platinum. After 12 months the benefit will be maintained if the spend in the 12 months is €5,000 or more. (“Platinum Loyalty Card”).
1.9 Points can only be earned at the higher threshold from the day following the purchase which qualified the Member for the increased Points. Increased Points will not be applied retrospectively to any element of the qualifying purchase. Brown Thomas Arnotts may also offer bonus points at its absolute discretion at certain times. Members can check their Points balance by setting up an Online account at www.arnotts.ie or www.brownthomas.com and linking their Encore Loyalty Card.
1.10 Members may redeem Points as outlined in Section 2.3 below subject to all applicable laws and regulations and subject also to income tax and other taxes, which shall be the sole liability and responsibility of the Member. Brown Thomas Arnotts does not accept any liability for Points accrued on or redeemed from use of the Encore Loyalty Card without the Member’s knowledge.
1.11 To become a Member an applicant must become a registered Account holder by creating an Account and completing a hard copy registration form and submitting it to Arnotts or Brown Thomas In-store or an Online registration form on the Brown Thomas or Arnotts website, or via the App available for Apple iOS or Android operating systems on Google Play or Apple App Store (not all Android devices may be supported). Once the Account is created and validated by Brown Thomas Arnotts the Account becomes active.
1.12 A notification email of the successful and completed account information will be sent to Members upon the Account becoming active.
1.13 The Member is obliged to notify Brown Thomas Arnotts in writing of any change in the Member’s address or other Member details. Member addresses can be updated Online or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, Members can update their own details Online via the ‘My Account’ section.
1.14 Brown Thomas Arnotts may, at its discretion, suspend, alter, amend or terminate the Programme at any time on giving reasonable notice to the Members, which notice may be given Online, on the App, through email communication to the Members or by displaying notices In-store.
1.15 Brown Thomas Arnotts reserves the right to decline, issue or withdraw the Encore Loyalty Card at any time without prior notice to Members. For the avoidance of doubt, in such an event, the Member shall be withdrawn from the Encore Loyalty Programme. Members may be removed from the Programme at any time at the discretion of Brown Thomas Arnotts.
1.16 All Members must be at least 18-years-old on the date of creation of his/her Account.
1.17 The Programme is only available to customers with a billing address within the island of Ireland. Unfortunately, if a billing address is entered which is outside of the island of Ireland, the earning and redemption of Loyalty Points is not possible.
1.18 Brown Thomas Arnotts staff, retired staff and concession staff may participate in the Programme, but are not eligible to redeem Points against Arnotts or Brown Thomas loyalty-related competitions or games, or against Member-only product offers.
1.19 Membership of the Programme is personal to the Member. Each Member is responsible for the proper use and security of his/her Encore Loyalty Card and his/her Points. Where a Member has been given (or where a Member has chosen) a password which enables the Member to access certain parts of Online or the App the Member is responsible for keeping this password confidential. A Member cannot share or transfer his/her Points. A Member may link one or more Associated Cards to a single Account for the sole purpose of accumulating points on that Account. However, each Account may only have one Primary Card linked, which can be used to redeem any accumulated points on that Account. A maximum of five cards may be linked to any one Account to facilitate the collection of points within families.
2. THE PROGRAMME
2.1 Points can be earned by Members: 1) on purchases In-store and Online with Arnotts and Brown Thomas and 2) by redemption of Gift Cards;
2.2 Points cannot be earned by Members: 1) on the purchase of Gift Card/s; 2) on delivery charges; 3) on gift wrap options; 4) on In-store parking; 5) on In-store gratuities; 6) on In-store alterations; 7) on purchases of wedding gifts; 8) on Points redeemed; 9) purchase of alcohol and 10) on any other item not listed in Section 2.1 above.
2.3 Members can only redeem Points In-store and on Online or via the App. Member Accounts must be registered in order to redeem Points. Unregistered Encore Loyalty Cards will expire after 12 months and any points accumulated on the Loyalty Card will also expire.
2.4 Points cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash at any time.
2.5 Brown Thomas Arnotts has the right at its sole discretion to determine from time to time which products and services qualify for Points and the number of Points that will be credited for a transaction.
2.6 Points have no monetary value and cannot be sold, transferred or otherwise dealt with except in accordance with these Terms.
2.7 On the return of an item that earned Points, the number of Points earned on that transaction shall be deducted from Member’s Account. The deduction will occur when (i) a refund is completed In-store in accordance with the Brown Thomas Arnotts returns and refund policies, or (ii) if the return is an item purchased Online, when the returned item is processed by Brown Thomas Arnotts and the Member’s refund is completed in accordance with the Brown Thomas Arnotts returns and refund policies. In these events, the Points earned on the item returned will not be deducted immediately from the Member’s viewable Account balance. Instead, the Member’s viewable Points balance will be frozen until such time as Member earns the equivalent number of Points.
2.8 If the Points earned on a transaction have been redeemed by the Member at the time of the return of that item, the Account will show a decrease in an amount commensurate to the value of the returned item.
2.9 Where the Points earned on a transaction have been redeemed by a Member prior to the return of an item, this may cause the account to go into a negative balance and the Points balance may temporarily appear as zero depending on the Member's balance. The Member’s Account will only appear as a positive balance once a sufficient number of Points have been accumulated on the Account.
2.10 If a Member has redeemed Points towards the payment (full or part payment) of an item that is subsequently returned in accordance with the Brown Thomas Arnotts returns policy these Points will be credited back on to the Account at the time of the completion of the return of the item.
2.11 If a product acquired through the redemption of Points is damaged or defective in any way, the Brown Thomas Arnotts defective product policy will apply. If the Member chooses not to accept a replacement product, Brown Thomas Arnotts will credit the Account for the number of Points redeemed.
2.12 On 30th September each year, Points earned in the previous calendar year will expire.
2.13 Members will receive a statement of Account (“Statement”) each month by email. The frequency of Statement may change from time to time. The Statement will contain notice of the number of Points on the Member’s Account.
2.14 Members will have six months from the date that the Programme is terminated to redeem Points after which any unused Points shall be forfeited.
2.15 Points cannot be transferred between Accounts or donated towards social causes. For the avoidance of doubt, replacement of a lost or stolen Encore Loyalty Card does not result in the creation of a new Account for the Member. Where Member’s card is lost or stolen, Member may download the Arnotts or Brown Thomas App and digital Encore Loyalty Card. If Member has already linked their Encore Loyalty Card to an Online account, their digital Encore Loyalty Card will be available in the App. If Member has not linked their card to an Online account, they can download the App and contact Arnotts or Brown Thomas Customer Service to have their Encore Loyalty Card linked. Alternatively, Member may request a replacement physical Encore Loyalty Card which will then need to be linked to the Member’s existing Account. This can be done by emailing email@example.com.
Allocation of Retrospective Points
2.16 If a Member is not in possession of his/her physical Loyalty Card or Digital Card on the App (if he or she has registered through the App) at time of the transaction In-store, the Member can have their points added to their Loyalty Account by emailing a copy of their receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org It may take up to 30 days before retrospectively added points appear on Member’s account. Members can avail of this service up to 14 days from the date of the transaction.
3. LOYALTY BENEFITS
3.1 Double Points on Sustainable Edit
All Members earn an additional 1 point for every €1 spent on products from the Sustainable Edit range with Arnotts and Brown Thomas, both In-store and Online. Platinum Members earn 3 points for every €1 spent on products in the Sustainable Edit range; 2 standard points plus 1 additional point for every €1 spent on products from the range. Items in the Sustainable product range are subject to change. It may take up to 7 days for the additional points to be added to a Member’s Account.
3.2 Birthday Points
In order to qualify for the Birthday Bonus Points, Members must have provided a date of birth when registering for the Programme. Triple points apply to all eligible purchases made with In-store or Online, in the 7 days before, on the day of and 7 days after the Member’s birthday. Depending on the birthday date and when the Member shops it may take up to 30 days for birthday points to be added to the Member’s Loyalty Account.
3.3 Hands Free Shopping
Hands-Free Shopping service is available free of charge to all Loyalty Members and is available in selected Arnotts and Brown Thomas stores. Shopping must be collected on the same day of purchase and all bags must be collected at least 30 minutes before the store closes. Members will be required to provide their full name and a mobile number when requesting the service, and to present their receipt when collecting their shopping. All goods left with Arnotts or Brown Thomas shall remain at the sole risk of the Member, and Brown Thomas Arnotts does not accept any liability for lost or stolen goods howsoever arising. This service may be unavailable at certain times and is not currently available in BT2 stores.
3.4 Free Tea or Coffee (or Dessert for Platinum tier Members) When Dining
Premium tier Members are entitled to a free regular tea or coffee drink when ordering any main course (breakfast, lunch or dinner) in participating restaurants in Arnotts and Brown Thomas stores. Platinum tier Members are entitled to either a free regular tea or coffee drink or free dessert in the same sitting, when ordering any main course (breakfast, lunch or dinner) in participating restaurants in Arnotts and Brown Thomas stores. In order to redeem the benefits, the Member must provide proof that they are a Member of the Programme, are Premium or Platinum Member tier (as applicable) at the time of redemption by presenting their plastic Encore Loyalty Card or digital Loyalty Card on the App. This benefit is subject to availability.
3.5 Free Home Delivery from Store
Free Home Delivery for purchases made In-store is available exclusively to Platinum tier Members. In order to redeem the benefit, the Member must provide proof that they are a Platinum tier Member at the time of booking. The service is available in participating Arnotts and Brown Thomas stores and delivery will be made on the same day or next day depending on the store, availability of the service and the Member’s delivery address. For same day delivery, requests must be made before 4pm. For next day delivery, requests must be made before 6pm. The service is available only within a radius of 15 kilometres from the store location. All goods left with Arnotts or Brown Thomas shall remain at the sole risk of the Member and Brown Thomas Arnotts does not accept any liability for lost or stolen goods howsoever arising. Same day delivery available in Brown Thomas Dublin. Next day delivery available in Brown Thomas Cork, Limerick and Galway. This benefit is subject to availability.
3.6 Complimentary Fitting Room at Home
Loyalty Platinum tier Members are entitled to up to two complimentary Fitting Room at Home services in a calendar year. Members must provide proof of their Platinum tier status by sharing their loyalty account number at the time of booking. If a Member loses their Platinum status before they have redeemed the service a second time in a year, they are deemed ineligible for the second service. Members can choose up to 20 items, totalling a maximum value of €20,000 per appointment. The service is available within a 15 kilometre radius of the store location. This benefit is subject to availability and is not available from BT2 stores.
3.7 Complimentary Basic Alterations
A complimentary basic alterations service is available exclusively to Members who are designated as Platinum tier Members at the time of purchase. Members are required to provide proof that they are Platinum tier Members at that time. Alterations available with this benefit are cuff and hem alterations: sleeve length, skirt/dress length and trouser/jeans length. Home delivery on alternated garments is available only where the delivery address is within a 15 kilometre radius of the store where the item was purchased. Members whose address is outside of this radius of the store will be able to collect the altered items from the store the items were purchased from. The service is available in Arnotts and Brown Thomas stores. The service is not available in BT2 stores. All goods left with Arnotts or Brown Thomas shall remain at the sole risk of the Member and Brown Thomas Arnotts shall not be liable for lost or stolen goods howsoever arising. This benefit is subject to availability.
3.8 Free Standard Online Delivery
The complimentary service is available exclusively to Members who are designated as Platinum tier Members at the time of purchase. This benefit is for free standard Online delivery only (excludes certain brands or products, such as the purchase of Gift Cards, large items, Furniture or nominated day delivery and same day delivery) and is automatically available to Platinum Members when they are logged into their Online Account. This benefit can be enjoyed for the duration that the Member remains at Platinum tier status. Loyalty Members can enjoy other benefits including complimentary Personal Shopping, invitations to In-store events and surprise treats In-store. These benefits are provided at the discretion of Brown Thomas Arnotts and may be removed or amended at any time.
4. DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
4.2 Accounts and transactions may be monitored in order for us to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
4.4 A Member can 'opt out' of such marketing communications at any time, free of charge, if he/she does not want to be contacted by Brown Thomas or Arnotts for direct marketing purposes, by ticking the appropriate box on the Registration Form or App or by emailing Arnotts Customer Services at email@example.com
4.5 Brown Thomas Arnotts can also use information relating to sets or groups of Members, without identifying Members, to enhance its understanding of Member behaviour and enable Brown Thomas Arnotts to improve its service in general.
4.6 A Member has the right to request his/her data currently held by Brown Thomas Arnotts. Member may also have the right to rectify, block or erase his/her personal data to the extent that it is inaccurate. Subject to applicable law, Brown Thomas Arnotts will provide Member with a copy of his/her personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018. Brown Thomas Arnotts may request proof of identification to verify Member’s access request. If you have any queries in relation to your personal data, you may contact Customer Services by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via the Online form which can be found at www.arnotts.ie/contactus/, or email the Data Protection Office (email@example.com) or write to the Data Protection Officer, Brown Thomas Arnotts Ltd., 92 Grafton Street, Dublin 2. If Member’s personal data held by Brown Thomas Arnotts is inaccurate, the Member should inform Brown Thomas Arnotts in writing so that the necessary amendments can be made or to request that the information be erased or object to processing the relevant personal data as requested by Member.
4.7 It is important that Members’ personal data is kept up to date in order that Brown Thomas Arnotts can operate the Programme effectively. If Member wishes to change or update Member’s personal data on his/her Account, Member can do so (i) Online by updating the ‘My Account’ page; (ii) by contacting Customer Services (firstname.lastname@example.org) or (iii) by changing his or her profile via the Self Service Menu on the App. For customers who have an Online account with both Arnotts and Brown Thomas, changes made to Member personal data on his/her account on each website will be reflected on the other.
4.8 Any information provided by you in the registration process or gathered by Brown Thomas Arnotts during any visits to the Programme website shall be subject to the terms of the Brown Thomas Arnotts
4.9 Brown Thomas Arnotts may disclose Members’ personal data if it sells or buys any business or assets, in which case Brown Thomas Arnotts may disclose personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. If Brown Thomas Arnotts or all or some of its assets are acquired by a third party, Members’ personal data may be one of the transferred assets. Such disclosure or transfer will not alter a Member’s rights in respect of the use that can be made of personal data by the successor or acquiring company.
4.10 Brown Thomas Arnotts may assign and transfer all of its rights and obligations under these Terms without your consent. You may not assign your rights under these Terms without prior written consent of Brown Thomas Arnotts.
4.11 By either signing the hard copy registration form, registering Online through the registration form or the sign-up screen on the App, Member agrees to abide by the Terms and this Data Protection Notice.
5.1 If any provision of these Terms is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions shall remain in force.
5.2 All other conditions, warranties or other terms which might have effect between the parties or be implied or incorporated into these terms or any collateral contract, whether by statute, common law or otherwise, are hereby excluded, including the implied conditions, warranties or other terms as to satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose or the use of reasonable skill and care.
5.3 Other than for death or personal injury arising from the negligence of Brown Thomas Arnotts, to the extent permitted by law, Brown Thomas Arnotts shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by the acceptance of the terms and conditions, entry, or in connection with the Programme.
5.4 These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- The material displayed is provided by way of information only, except in relation to the description of goods available to purchase online.
- The information and materials contained in this website are provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, and save for our obligations regarding the product details, our liability is excluded to the fullest extent permissible under Irish Law.
- We feature products that have been carefully selected for sale on the Arnotts website. Once an item is sold out it will be taken off the website at the earliest opportunity and may not be available again. Prices of products may change from time to time. Goods are subject to availability. As there is a delay between the time when your order is placed, and the time when the order is accepted, the stock position relating to particular items may change. If an item you have ordered becomes out of stock before we accept the order we shall notify you as soon as possible and you will not be charged for the out of stock items.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the rate appropriate and correct at the time of entering the information on to the system. Note that VAT is not displayed on any “Pre-Loved” goods as they are sold under the VAT Margin Scheme via our partnership with Designer Exchange Ltd. Prices may change and offers may be withdrawn at any time.
- Although we try to ensure all our prices displayed on our website are accurate, errors may sometimes occur. If we discover an error in the price of an item you have ordered we will contact you as soon as possible to notify you of it’s cancellation. In some cases you will have the option to reconfirm your order at the correct price, however this is not always possible.
- Arnotts endeavours to ensure that all merchandise offered on the website is available at the same price in all our stores. However, from time to time we may offer additional discounts for purchases from Arnotts online that do not apply in stores, or vice versa. Additionally, items offered as sets on this site may not be offered as part of a set within stores and individual prices may apply.
- The information, content, graphics, text, sound, images, buttons, trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos (the “Materials”) contained in this website are protected by copyright, trade mark, database right, sui generis right and other intellectual property laws under national laws and international treaties.
- Copyright and other intellectual property rights in any communications, ideas, or other materials submitted or offered to us by you through, on or by this website, unless specifically requested by us, shall become our property. You agree that submissions by you to this website must not risk infringing any right of any third party and in addition, you agree that no submissions by you to this website will be or contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material or constitute an invasion of privacy. As such, you are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any submissions you make to the website.
- You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within this website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may only download such material and content for the purpose of using this website. Accordingly, we suggest that you do not use the Arnotts website to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
- Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of the Arnotts website.
We aim to provide world class customer service, in a safe and secure environment. It is our duty to
ensure, so far as reasonably practicable, the Safety, Health & Welfare of our customers, team and
visitors whilst in our stores. We recognise our duties under the Equal Status Acts 2000-2018 and
treat all customers, contractors, team & visitors to our stores with respect.
We ask that our customers/visitors also respect our team and others who visit or work in our stores. Please note that the following behaviour will not be accepted in any of our stores or in the provision of any of our services:
- Behaviour which is disruptive and interferes with the use and enjoyment of the store or services by others.
- Harassment of team or other customers by use of abusive, racist, homophobic, obscene or threatening language including social media postings.
- Use of violence or threat of violence towards others.
- Filming/Recording/Videoing or Photographing our team without their prior knowledge and consent whilst at work.
Customers/Visitors who cannot adhere to a conduct built on mutual respect will be asked to leave our store(s).
Registering and using the Arnotts website may involve you setting up an account and giving a password. You are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and the password, and all activities that occur under your account or password. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your account or password and any breach of security or misuse or suspected breach of security or misuse of the service, and ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session if you use a shared computer. Arnotts cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this
- Please choose carefully the information you post on the Arnotts website and that you provide to other users. You must not misuse the Arnotts website. You will not: send or otherwise post unauthorised commercial communications to users (such as spam); upload viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other malicious code; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; post content that is hateful, threatening, pornographic, or that contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence; use the Arnotts website to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious or discriminatory; facilitate or encourage any violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to reject, edit or refuse to post any content and to remove any content from the Arnotts website, whether or not the content is expressly prohibited by these Terms and Conditions, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
Arnotts community areas are subject to the following Community Area Rules:
- Arnotts advises you not to reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else that would allow you to be identified including but not limited to: telephone number, home address, business address, delivery address or email address.
- Arnotts reserves the right to close user accounts if we believe a user is using proxy Internet Protocol addresses (IPs) as a method to hide the use of multiple accounts or to disrupt any of our services in any way. If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting the community we may take action against you and close your accounts.
- By submitting any material to us, you automatically grant Arnotts a royalty-free, perpetual, exclusive right and license to use, modify, edit, adapt, publish, re-use, translate, distribute, perform and display such material in whole or part worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
- You acknowledge that we are not obliged to publish any material submitted by you.
- By submitting any material to us, you agree to use the Arnotts website and Community areas in accordance with these Community Area Rules and website Terms and Conditions.
- If you fail to abide by these Community Area Rules you may be sent an email which informs you why your contribution has been refused or edited. This email will also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account or accounts. Action may include any content posted by you being checked before allowed to go on the site or a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or the entire Arnotts website.
- Arnotts reserves the right to edit or delete any contribution, or take action against any user account, at any time, for any reason.
- If you do not want to grant Arnotts the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution on the Arnotts website community area.
- The Arnotts website is available to all users “as is” without any representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Arnotts makes no representations, warranties or undertakings about any of the materials on this website (including without limitation their accuracy, their completeness or their merchantability, quality or fitness for any particular purpose) or any content of or information on any other website referred to or accessed by hypertext link or otherwise through this website or from which this website is referred to or accessed by hypertext link or otherwise.
- Arnotts shall not be liable for any direct, special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the material on this website, the performance of the product purchased through the website, the conduct of other users of this website and/or facilities or services offered through this website even if Arnotts has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Arnotts shall liaise on your behalf with a manufacturer or another guarantor regarding commercial guarantees, however we shall not be liable to you for any commercial guarantees given to you by a manufacturer of the purchased products or another guarantor.
- The Arnotts website may also contain links to other websites, which are not operated by Arnotts. When you activate any of these you will leave the Arnotts.ie website and we have no control over, and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of, the material on any website which is not under our control.
- You agree to indemnify us and our agents and officers, directors and employees, immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you.
- We may terminate your use of the website immediately if we consider that you have breached these Terms and Conditions.
Please contact us if you have any comments or complaints.
For online queries contact our Online Customer Services team on +353 1 903 8215 or email us at email@example.com
We will always endeavour to resolve any dispute as swiftly as possible.
- You must not establish a link to this website to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists or establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Our website must not be framed on any other site, and you may not create a link to any part of this website other than the home page.
The website is controlled and operated in Ireland. Any terms and conditions concerning the usage of this website will be governed by the laws of Ireland and any dispute concerning use of this website will be determined exclusively by the Irish Courts.
Arnotts is a trading name of Brown Thomas Arnotts Limited (company number 1407), a private company limited by shares, registered in Ireland under company number 1407, registered office 12 Henry Street, Dublin 1. Registered VAT number IE8V49000F.
The Arnotts Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- The Arnotts Gift Card is not a credit card, charge card, or cheque guarantee card.
- Valid Arnotts gift cards may only be used as full or part payment for goods in Arnotts and Brown Thomas stores, BT2 stores, as well as online at brownthomas.com and arnotts.ie.
- If you are having any difficulty redeeming Gift cards online. Contact us and we will be happy to assist.
Physical Gift Cards
- Brown Thomas Arnotts Limited (company number 1407) reserves the right to decline any gift card which has not been validly activated according to our procedures.
- The gift card is non-refundable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Any residual balance on the gift card following purchase of goods will remain on the gift card while the gift card is valid, to apply towards future purchases.
- Brown Thomas Arnotts Limited (company number 1407) expressly excludes all liability for lost stolen and damaged gift cards.
- Brown Thomas Arnotts Limited (company number 1407) reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
Online Gift Card Orders
- If you have a query about a Gift Card order please Contact Us here.
- Gift Cards are only available to purchase and redeem in Euro.
- Correspondence Address: Online Customer Services, Arnotts Department Store, 12 Henry Street, Dublin 1.
- Online Gift Card orders may be returned and refunded in accordance with your legal rights.
- If you wish to cancel an order, written notice by email must be given within 14 days after the day an item is received.
- We will only offer a refund as long as Gift Cards are sent back in their original condition, are unused and unopened in their original packaging.
- In accordance with EU law, the cost of both original and return postage and packing shall be borne by the customer and deducted from any refund.
- Refunds will be paid within 30 days of receiving the written notice of cancellation.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Sales of Brown Thomas eGift Cards are made, managed and fulfilled by Voucher Express - a trading name of Hemingways Marketing Services B.V. Registered address: Concertgebouwplein 15 H, 1071 LL, Amsterdam, Netherlands. Established 1947. Company Registration number: 75406500. VAT number: NL 860271006B01. Voucher Express is the seller of the eGift Cards.
- Please ensure you review the relevant terms and conditions relating to your order with Voucher Express. All purchases of e-Gift cards shall be subject to the following terms and conditions.
- E-Gift cards are only available to be purchased in Euro however they can be used as full or part payment for goods in both Euro and GBP when shopping online.
We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time to reflect changes to the website, the needs of our customers, or business plans, or as required by law. If any of these Terms and Conditions are invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue to have full force and effect.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be responsible to you for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms and Conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause beyond our reasonable control.
If you breach these Terms and Conditions and we take no action we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in other situations where you are in breach.
Arnotts reserves the right to amend, remove or vary the services and/or any page of this Website at any time and without notice.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Arnotts. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms and Conditions will only be effective if in writing and signed by a Director of Arnotts.
Brown Thomas Arnotts Limited (company number 1407) registered in Ireland under company number 1407, registered office 92, Grafton Street, Dublin 2. For online queries contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive requires producers to be responsible for the financing of the treatment, recovery and environmentally sound disposal of WEEE from 13 August 2005. It means that final users of such household WEEE are entitled to leave that waste back free of charge, either to retail outlets in instances where a replacement item is purchased, or other authorised collection points, including local authority civic amenity sites, from that date onwards.
As in line with the Environmental Production Agency (EPA), you can bring back waste EEE (WEEE) and waste batteries to Arnotts free of charge. Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) is taken back free of charge on a one-for-one, like-for-like basis. Please go to the Living and electrical areas in the Henry Street store and return it there. Arnotts Producer Registration Number is 10403.
Returns & Collection (ROI only): Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) is taken back free of charge on a one-for-one, like-for-like basis. Waste batteries including rechargeable batteries are taken back free of charge. You are not obliged to make any purchase when returning old batteries. Each local authority must also accept household WEEE and small batteries free of charge at its recycling facilities. All WEEE and waste batteries must be recycled and should not be placed in any of your household wheelie bins. Make sure you always recycle all your old electrical goods and batteries.
Visible Environmental Management Costs (vEMCs) have been re-introduced since the 1st July 2014 for the following categories:
Category 1.1 (€10) - American Side by Side/American Style Refrigerators;
Category 1.2, 1.2a and 1.3 (€5) - All large domestic appliances;
Category 4.1 (€5) - large TVs (32” or larger);
Category 5.1 (€0.15 ) - fluorescent lamps; and
Category 5.2 (€0.05) - LED light sources.
Please see WEEE Ireland (www.weeeireland.ie ) for more details
- These terms and conditions are appended to and superseded by any specific terms and conditions published alongside the competition.
- Entry into the competition is free and no purchase is necessary unless stated otherwise in the specific terms of the competition.
- Employees, ex-employees (and their families) of Arnotts, third parties and all agencies connected to this competition are not eligible to enter.
- Winners will be drawn at random from all entries received. The decision will be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- One entry per registered user. Arnotts takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, illegible or non-received entries. Entries must be received by any mechanism described as necessary to enter the competition.
- Entry costs (where applicable) are as advertised. Entrants are liable for their costs to access telephone, mobile or computer networks.
- Unless otherwise stated, entries must arrive by the published closing date for the competition. Entries received after this time will be disqualified. Arnotts may, at its discretion, extend the closing date without prior notice.
- All entries, photographs or other matter submitted as part of a competition entry shall become the property and the copyright of Arnotts. Arnotts reserves the right to transmit them all or in part or use them in any way it thinks fit without the permission of the entrant or payment for such use.
- Except where it is expressly stated that the winner will be the first correct entry or entries drawn at random from the total entries submitted. Other prizes will be awarded in accordance with the order of priority stated with the competition.
- Arnotts reserves the right to change the rules or void the competition at any time.
- In the event of a printing or broadcast error (obvious or otherwise), which affects the competition in any way, Arnotts reserves the right to administer the competition as though the error had not occurred, having informed the entrants, through the original media, of the original text.
- Winner(s) of prizes may be published on the Arnotts website or other Arnotts ‘marketing’ channels. Names of winners and results of competitions will be available on request, enclosing a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Arnotts Online, Arnotts Department Store, 4th Floor, 12 Henry Street, Dublin 1.
- Prize is as stated. There is no cash alternative in any circumstances whatsoever to the prizes offered. Prizes are not transferable unless otherwise stated. If for any reason an advertised prize is unavailable, Arnotts reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Please allow 28 days for delivery of all prizes.
- In some competitions, entry may be restricted to entrants of eighteen years and over. However, where there is no age limit or other restriction of entrants in Arnotts competitions, in accordance with Rule 18, Arnotts will not offer an alternative prize to any winner (such as a minor), who for any reason whatsoever is prevented from receiving or making use of the prize offered. Entrants under the age of 18 should seek permission from the bill payer before making an entry via website, phone or mobile phone, and must have permission from their parent or guardian.
- If the winner of a competition is unable to take up a prize for any reason, Arnotts reserves the right to award it to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever.
- If no response is received by the winner(s) of the prize, Arnotts may dispose of the prize as it thinks fit, without any liability to the winner(s) for having done so.
- All winners are required to cooperate with Arnotts to publicise their win as Arnotts deems appropriate.
- Failure to comply with any of these rules will disqualify an entry from taking part in the competition. Arnotts reserves the right to disqualify any entry at its absolute discretion.
- The decision of Arnotts is final in all matters concerning a competition. It is a condition of entry to the competition that the entrant agrees to be bound by these, in particular that the decisions of Arnotts and judges on any matter whatsoever arising out of or connected with the competition are final.
- Where prizes are to be provided by a third party, the winner(s) will be required to complete all appropriate or applicable booking or other formalities direct with such provider. Arnotts will have no responsibility for the acts or defaults of any other persons.
- The personal details supplied by entrants will only be used for the purpose of the competition entered unless entrants indicate otherwise upon entering the competition.
- The prize is not in conjunction with any other offers, and no cash alternative will be provided.
- The promoter is Arnotts.
Welcome to Arnotts.ie. These Terms & Conditions relate to the Arnotts Appointment Booking website. This website allows customers to make appointments with Arnotts with a selection of departments and brands.
Please be sure to read, and make sure you understand, the Appointment Booking Terms and Conditions prior to using the Arnotts website and placing a booking for an appointment. By using the website and the Appointment Booking feature, you agree to be bound by the Appointment Booking Terms and Conditions as well as Arnotts Terms & Conditions and Arnotts Privacy & Cookie Policies.
Booking Your Appointment
Appointment bookings are subject to availability. Certain services have an age restriction, please check with the individual brands for further details.
For appointments booked on behalf of another person, the person attending the appointment will be deemed to have accepted all terms and conditions relating to that appointment on behalf of the guest.
IMPORTANT: It is your responsibility to check all details and any restrictions in relation to a service prior to booking. This includes the disclosure of any medical or other allergy / health information. There will be an input box on the website for you to specify this information. You may be contacted by phone prior to your appointment if you include any information that would be useful to discuss prior to your appointment.
Appointment bookings are subject to availability, we suggest that you book your service with us well in advance in order to avoid disappointment.
Arnotts holds the right to not accept certain bookings.
In some circumstances, the services available on the Appointment Booking website are sold by our Partners and not by us. Arnotts is only responsible for arranging and concluding your booking and services provided directly by us. In all other circumstances, we have been appointed by our Partners to act as their commercial agent and they shall be responsible for delivering any services to you.
Payment is typically made at the department counter at the time of the appointment. When booking Online any appointment charges or minimum purchase requirements will be made clear at the time of booking, If applicable, payment will be taken in store at the time of your appointment. For any redeemable charges the amount must be redeemed on the day of your appointment and redeemed against products from the counter in which your appointment takes place. This also applies to minimum purchase requirements e.g. 2 items where the products must be purchased on the day of your appointment and from the counter in which your appointment takes place.
Payment is typically made at the department counter at the time of the appointment. Any advance payment is redeemable at the time of the appointment. If you wish to pay or deposit in advance, or gift a treatment to another person, then you should add note in the Service Selection page requesting a phone call from the sales team to enable you make a pre-payment by credit card.
Confirmation of your Booking
Once your request for an appointment has been received, we will confirm that your appointment request has been accepted by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address you provide on the appointment booking website and/or an SMS, if you have submitted a contact mobile phone number.
If you have requested a specific person (e.g. artist, therapist), we will, wherever possible, do our best to accommodate you but we are unable to guarantee that your preferred person will be available.
If you are late for an appointment then your appointment time may be reduced or altered to accommodate this, but in some cases we may not be able to carry out the service at all and you will be asked to re-book your appointment and may be charged.
You may be asked to remove valuables, such as rings, prior to beginning your service. We cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to personal items.
Health & Skin Conditions
Certain services may require patch tests or pre-treatment consultations. We reserve the right to refuse to provide a service if you do not attend these pre-treatment consultations prior to your appointment.
It is your (or the person receiving the service) sole responsibility to communicate in advance any medical or health-related conditions and/or special needs to Arnotts or the therapist that might affect or be affected by any service (for example, any allergy information and health issues). We may be unable to carry out certain services if you are suffering any skin conditions, are taking certain medications, or have had recent tattoos or piercings. If any service is found unsuitable we will recommend an alternative, where possible, and subject to availability. If you (or the relevant recipient of the service) fail to disclose any such information to Arnotts or the therapist, neither Arnotts nor the relevant therapist shall be liable to you (or the recipient of the service) for any injury, loss or damages resulting from the service that could reasonably have been avoided if you (or the recipient of the service) had disclosed that information prior to receiving the service.
We offer a number of services specifically designed for mums-to-be. As a number of our services are unsuitable for mums-to-be, we would appreciate if you could inform us if you are, or, think you are pregnant
Bringning Babies or Children with you
It may not be possible to provide some appointments if babies or children are present owing to health and safety regulations. Please inform us if you plan to bring a child with you to your appointment so we can advise as to whether or not we can accommodate them safely.
If you want to cancel an appointment, please try to provide at least 24 hours’ notice in advance of your appointment time. In the event of failure to arrive or a cancellation in less than 24 hours, the cost of your appointment may be charged at our sole discretion.
How to Reschedule or Cancel your Appointment
You can reschedule or cancel your appointment (provided that rescheduling or cancellation is not prohibited by these terms and conditions) through:
- A link you will receive in your confirmation email or text message (if applicable)
- By phoning our Customer Services team on +353 1 805 0400 or
- By phoning the store in which your appointment is scheduled details of which can be found on the Customer Services page of this site
We really value your privacy and our Privacy & Cookie policies set out how we may collect and use your personal data and how we look after it.
By making an appointment booking, you (or the person receiving the service) may provide us with additional personal information, including any medical or other allergy / health information that you or they disclose as part of your booking. We will treat this personal information as private and confidential in accordance with all relevant data protection or privacy legislation. We will collect and use such information in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policies, as well as these Appointment Booking Terms and Conditions. Information that you (or the person receiving the service) provide, as part of your booking, may include personal information that has enhanced rights at law and, as applicable, we will look after this information in accordance with the relevant obligations set out within these data protection laws.
We work with Qudini Ltd a carefully selected third party to process your booking and the personal information that you (or the person receiving the service) provide will be shared with them for such purposes, as well as any Partner providing the appointment service(s). We require all the third parties that we interact with to treat your personal information as securely, carefully and confidentially as we do.
We, and the Partner Brands who provide the relevant service(s) may retain your personal information, preferences and details of your transactions in order to provide the best customer experience before and after your appointment. We will retain the same in accordance with relevant data protection or privacy legislation.
If, at any point, you no longer wish us to hold your personal information or you do not wish to receive information from us then there are a number of ways you can request that we delete the same. Please see our Privacy & Cookie Policies for information on how to do this.
Please be aware that counter employees may contact you in relation to your appointment, using the contact details supplied.
We would like you to have the best possible experience with us and want to ensure we maintain the highest standards possible. If you would like to give us your feedback or tell us about your concerns regarding your appointment, please contact us as follows:
- By email at email@example.com
- By phoning our Customer Services team on +353 1 805 0400; or
- By phoning the store in which your appointment is scheduled details of which can be found on the Customer Services page of this site
If you have concerns about the use of your personal data, you can contact the Arnotts DPO at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be sure to read, and make sure you understand, the Terms and Conditions prior to purchasing from Preloved with Designer Exchange collection. By purchasing from Preloved with Designer Exchange collection, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out below.
- Preloved with Designer Exchange is operated by Brown Thomas Arnotts Limited (company number 1407) with registration number 1407, Registered Address: 92 Grafton Street, Dublin 2, Ireland on behalf of Designer Exchange Limited, 35 Exchequer Street Dublin 2 (the “Partner”). The Partner is a private limited company with registration number 517461 in Ireland. Our Partner is a curator of preloved luxury handbags and accessories based in Dublin.
- Preloved Product means Second Hand or Used Goods and therefore will invariably show signs of use and may be missing supplementary items that may have been supplied when the product was sold "New", including but not limited to literature, boxes and dust bags.
- By purchasing from Preloved with Designer Exchange Collection, you acknowledge that items will not be as new and will have an element of wear and tear. We endeavour to provide a full and concise assessment of condition along with a list of what is and is not included supplementary to the product.
- At the point of purchase, we will share a copy of the above-mentioned assessment with you and ask you to sign two copies of same, one for you to retain and another which will be retained by us and filed for our records.
- Our partner uses an authentication software called Entrupy. Entrupy is the world’s first authentication solution for designer handbags. Entrupy is powered by artificial intelligence where they have built a complex detection algorithm that deciphers replicas from the real thing.
- At the point of purchase, you will receive a certificate or letter of authenticity from our partner.
- Should you change your mind after your purchase, we offer a full refund within 14 days of purchase subject to the completion of a return authentication process. The item(s) must also be in the same condition that it was sold in and returned with all tags attached and with all items it was supplied with, including the certificate or letter of authenticity and original receipt.
- Upon return of the item(s), we require 48 hours to authenticate the item(s) with our partner, before processing the refund.
- Agreed refunds will be processed in the same manner in which they were paid and in as swift a timeframe as possible.
Arnotts are delighted that you would like to sell your own product(s) through Full Circle at
Arnotts. The Full Circle at Arnotts Service terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) set
out the terms on which we may act as agent on behalf of our Partner (Designer Exchange Limited), to
purchase the Product(s) from you on their behalf and the steps each of us will need to take in order
to complete this purchase.
The Full Circle at Arnotts Service is operated by Brown Thomas Arnotts Limited (company number 1407) with registration number 1407, Registered Address: 92 Grafton Street, Dublin 2, Ireland on behalf of Designer Exchange Limited, 35 Exchequer Street Dublin 2 (the “Partner”). The Partner is a private limited company with registration number 517461 in Ireland. Our Partner is a valuation expert based in Dublin who will be responsible for the Valuation Process, Inspection and decision to purchase. If purchased, our Partner will include your Product(s) within its curated pre-loved collections.
Please be sure to read, and make sure you understand, the Terms and Conditions prior to using The Full Circle at Arnotts Service. By using The Full Circle at Arnotts Service, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out below.
has the definition given to it at Clause 4.1 of these Terms and Conditions;
means an email sent to you detailing if our Partner has decided to purchase the Product and if so, the Offer Price for the Product;
means the value of a Arnotts Gift Card in Euro (€) that may be offered to you for the purchase of your Product;
means a Product offered for sale by you via the Full Circle at Arnotts Service;
means the combined information as further detailed in Clause 2.3 of these Terms and Conditions;
means a Product offered for sale by you via the Full Circle at Arnotts Service;
means the combined information as further detailed in Clause 2.3 of these Terms and Conditions;
"Purchase Confirmation Email"
means an email sent by us to you which confirms your Product has been purchased and the Offer Price has been issued to you;
"Full Circle at Arnotts Service"
means a buy-back service operated by Brown Thomas Arnotts on behalf of its Partner which facilities the potential purchase of a Product from you in accordance with these Terms and Conditions
"Arnotts Gift Card Terms and Conditions"
means the Terms and Conditions which shall govern your use of the Arnotts Gift Card. A current copy of which can be found at https://www.arnotts.ie/about-arnotts/terms-and-conditions.html
"Terms and Conditions"
means these Full Circle at Arnotts Service Terms and Conditions;
has the definition given to it at Clause 2.5 of these Terms and Conditions;
"We”, “us” or “Arnotts"
means Brown Thomas Arnotts Limited (company number 1407). Please note, Brown Thomas Arnotts has instructed its Partner to: (a carry out the Valuation Process; and (b) carry out the Inspection of the Product. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, all references to “we”, “us”, or “Brown Thomas Arnotts”, will be taken to include any such third parties, including but not limited to the Partner.
means a user of the Full Circle at Arnotts Service.
2 YOUR PRODUCT
2.1 All Product(s) offered for sale by You as part of The Full Circle at Arnotts Service shall be subject at all times to our approval.
2.2 As part of the approval process, you are required to complete a Submission Form in-store on The Full Circle at Arnotts Platform.
2.3 The Submission Form will require that you provide the following information:
a) Your full name;
b) Your contact details including your telephone number, address and email address;
c) Your country of residence. Please note we are currently only able to accept Product(s) from the EU;
d) Details of the Product, including but not limited to the Product’s brand, style, condition and size; and
e) Images of the Product, including specific images illustrating any damage to the Product and its overall condition (together the “Product Submission”).
2.4 You warrant to us that you are solely responsible for the Product Submission and that all information you submit to The Full Circle at Arnotts platform shall:
a) be true, accurate, current and complete;
b) not infringe the rights of any third party;
c) not contain anything libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene nor constitute an invasion of privacy;
d) not violate any applicable laws, statutes or regulations.
2.5 The Product details shall be sent directly to our Partner who shall use the information provided by You to determine whether or not an offer for the Product should be made and the value of this offer (the “Valuation Process”). This will also be shared with The Full Circle at Arnotts Service team as part of the service offering.
3 OUR OFFER
3.1 Following the Valuation Process, we shall send you an Offer Email if our Partner has made an Offer Price.
3.2 Any Offer Price contained in the Offer Email shall be fixed and we will not accept any counteroffers made by You.
3.3 Upon receipt of the Offer Email, you shall have the option of accepting or rejecting the Offer Price.
3.4 If you communicate your acceptance of the Offer Price within fourteen days (starting from the date on which you received the Offer Email), this will indicate to us that you are willing to sell your Product to us at the Offer Price.
3.5 If you do not accept our Offer Price within fourteen days of receipt of the Offer Email, the Offer Price for your Product shall be automatically withdrawn. If you change your mind and wish to accept the Offer Price after we have withdrawn the Offer Price, you will need to resubmit your Product Submission. We shall not be bound by any previous Offer Prices for the same Product and any future offers may differ from the original Offer Price provided in accordance with Clause 3.1 of these Terms and Conditions.
3.6 Your acceptance of the Offer Price for the Product shall be deemed to have been communicated to us by way of response to the Offer Email. This acceptance of the Offer Price shall constitute final and irrevocable consent by You to sell the Product to Us and for Us to purchase the Product for the Offer Price.
3.7 We regret that we may not be able to provide an Offer Price for your Product in certain circumstances and we shall communicate this to you by email. Circumstances in which we may not be able to make an offer shall include, but not be limited to:
a) being able to determine the authenticity of the Product:
b) the condition of the Product is not suitable;
c) the Product is from a brand we don’t currently accept;
d) the Product is not a handbag we are currently only accepting handbags in The Full Circle at Arnotts Service; and/or
e) the Proterms-and-conditionsduct is not a style we are currently accepting.
3.8 We expressly reserve the right to reject any Products that require restoration or repair. Any Products that are rejected, may avail of the Restoration and Repair Services at the Circular Fix Desk in the Arnotts Store and in accordance with the Circular Fix Terms and Conditions.
4 OUR PURCHASE OF THE PRODUCT
4.1 Upon receipt of your Products, our Partner shall inspect the Product to ensure that it matches the description provided by You in the Product details, is in a suitable condition and is authentic (the “Inspection”). In the event that the Product is considered in our sole discretion to be in bad condition, severely damaged, counterfeit, is not as described in the Product details or as otherwise deemed unacceptable, the Product will be deemed unfit for purchase and must be collected by you within fourteen (14) days of being notified to you as unfit for purchase. In the event that the Product is not collected by you within fourteen (14) days, it will be assumed that you relinquish all rights to the Product and the Product will be disposed of.
4.2 If your Product passes the Inspection and we offer to purchase it, we shall send to you an Offer Email.
4.3 If you decline the Offer Price, we will arrange for the product to be returned to you at the address listed in the Product Submission and at our own expense.
5 PAYMENT FOR THE PRODUCT
5.1 After receiving communication of your acceptance to the Offer Price, we will issue you with a Purchase Confirmation Email which shall be confirmation of the transfer of title of the Product and send you a Arnotts gift card (the “Arnotts Gift Card”) within forty-eight (48 hours) to the address listed in the Product Submission. We shall issue the Arnotts Gift Card to the value of the Offer Price and all amounts shall be in Euro.
5.2 Please note that the Arnotts Gift Card can be used to purchase goods and services at any of our Brown Thomas or Arnotts stores (including brownthomas.com and Arnotts.com). The Arnotts Gift Card is subject to some exclusions (as further detailed in the Arnotts Gift Card Terms and Conditions) and cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash (except in accordance with your legal rights). Your use of the Arnotts Gift Card shall be at all times in accordance with the Arnotts Gift Card Terms and Conditions.
6.1 In addition to the warranties you provided at Clause 2.4 of these Terms and Conditions, you warrant to us that;
a) you are over eighteen (18) years of age at the time of your use of the Full Circle at Arnotts service.
b) you have the all legal rights, title and interest to sell the Product you submit to the Full Circle at Arnotts Service and that the Product is free of all liens and encumbrances;
c) the Product is authentic and not counterfeit;
d) the Product is not stolen and/ or has not been acquired by fraudulent means;
e) the Product does not infringe any third-party intellectual property rights;
f) the Product does not contain: fur (including product trim), exotic skins (this includes all skin/leather not derived from cow/calf, sheep/lamb, pig, goat and water buffalo;) and any endangered species listed on CITES Appendix I or the EU Wildlife Trade Regulations Annex A; and
g) the Products is in a clean and hygienic condition, unsoiled and free of any infestations.
6.2 You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold harmless Brown Thomas Arnotts, its officers, directors, employees, its Partner, Designer Exchange Limited and suppliers, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of Full Circle at Arnotts.
7 YOUR USE OF THE FULL CIRCLE SERVICE
7.1 Full Circle at Arnotts Service is provided solely for your personal use and should not be used for any commercial purposes. As such, we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, business, business opportunity, business interruption or any other indirect losses.
7.2 You agree that you are and shall be personally responsible for your use of the Full Circle at Arnotts Service. If we determine that you are, or have been, engaged in activities which are unlawful, abusive, obscene, fraudulent, criminal, in contravention of these Terms and Conditions or constitute an invasion of privacy, we may deny your access to the Full Circle at Arnotts Service.
7.3 You must not establish any link to Full Circle at Arnotts Service to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists or establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
7.4 We may modify or withdraw The Full Circle at Arnotts Service temporarily or permanently, and we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to, or withdrawal of, The Full Circle at Arnotts Service and you agree to use the Full Circle at Arnotts Service on this basis.
8 DATA PROTECTION
9.1 We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time so please ensure you check the latest version. If you do not agree to any changes in these Terms and Conditions, we advise you to stop using and/ or withdraw your participation from the Full Circle at Arnotts Service.
9.2 If we make any material changes to the Full Circle at Arnotts Service, we will notify you via email or by notice on our website prior to implementation of the change. We shall take any continued use of the Full Circle at Arnotts Service following such notice as consent and acceptance of such change. If you do not wish to continue with the Full Circle at Arnotts Service following any material change, please contact us as soon as possible.
9.3 If any clause of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that clause shall be deemed severable from the Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remainder of these Terms and Conditions which shall continue to have full force and effect.
9.4 We shall not be responsible to you for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms and Conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause beyond our, our agents, subcontractors, suppliers or our Partner’s reasonable control.
9.5 If you breach these Terms and Conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in other situations where you are in breach. No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any clause of these Terms and Conditions. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms and Conditions will only be effective if in writing and signed by a Director of Brown Thomas Arnotts.
9.6 All text, graphics, photographs including all image rights, videos, logos, trademarks, artwork, sounds, music, user interfaces, visual interfaces and computer code on The Full Circle at Arnotts (the "Content") belongs to Brown Thomas Arnotts (or is licensed to Brown Thomas Arnotts). This Content includes, but is not limited to, the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, "look and feel" and arrangement of it. The Content is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights and you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, publicly display, translate, transmit or distribute this Content in any way without Selfridges' prior written permission. 9.7 You acknowledge that these Terms and Conditions in electronic format shall have the same force and effect as an agreement in writing.
9.8 When using The Full Circle at Arnotts Platform, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information via telephone. For contractual purposes, you agree to this means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
9.9 The Full Circle at Arnotts Service may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding The Full Circle at Arnotts Service and any transactions conducted on or through The Full Circle at Arnotts platform. These Terms and Conditions are governed by Irish law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
10 OUR DETAILS
Arnotts is a trading name of Brown Thomas Arnotts Limited (company number 1407), a private company limited by shares, registered in Ireland under company number 1407, registered office 92 Grafton Street, Dublin 2. Registered VAT number 8V56031J.
Some products online allow for personalisation via photo uploading. All images must meet and be in
compliance with the below terms.
Super Socks: All orders placed in relation to Super Socks products are fulfilled via Super Socks platform, which is located in the UK. By uploading your image(s) for the personalisation of your order, you accept that your personal data will be processed in the UK.
The image submitted by you must:
- Not contain any personal information about an individual other than an image itself.
- Not contain anything which is in our sole opinion: obscene, offensive, sexual, unethical, racist, sexist, discriminatory, immoral, unlawful, dangerous, abusive, violent in nature, promotes binge drinking, excessive and/or irresponsible drinking and/or which is otherwise unacceptable;
- Not contain any images used for any commercial, advertising or corporate purposes such as logos, branding or trademarks; and
- Not contain any images of children/and or individuals that appear under the age of 18 years old
By submitting an image, you confirm that you:
- Are solely liable for the image uploaded;
- Have obtained the consent of each person in the image;
- Are aware that the quality of the image printed may differ from the image submitted;
- Have the right to use the image
We reserve the right to reject any photographs which are not in compliance with terms and conditions detailed. If we reject any images, we will notify you of such and cancel/refund you in accordance with our Terms and Conditions. Images are screened for compliance.
Returns: Personalised items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged, unless faulty or damaged; and we reserve the right to reject, cancel and refund any personalised orders that are not in compliance with the above requirements.
Before submitting your application, please read through the Terms & Conditions listed below. By submitting an application, you agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below. Do not enter the competition if you do not agree with the below Terms & Conditions.
- “The Promoter”: Brown Thomas Arnotts Limited trading as Arnotts (“Arnotts”) whose registered office is at 92 Grafton Street, Dublin 2.
- “The Promotion”: During the period 31st March 2023 to 28th April 2023 (inclusive), applicants can apply to Pitch’23. Applications will be reviewed and shortlisted applicants will be contacted by the 12th May 2022. Only those applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted. Judging will take place from the 30th May – 9th June 2023 and five finalists will be selected from the shortlisted applicants (“Finalists”). These five Finalists will receive mentoring and will retail as part of the Arnotts Christmas edit in the Arnotts’ store. One ultimate winner will be selected by the Promoter from these five finalists (“Ultimate Winner”) and the Ultimate Winner will win a €10,000 business development fund.
- Closing date for applications is 28th April 2023. Closing date is final and application window will not be extended under any circumstances.
- Applications must be made by completing the Promoter’s application form on https://www.pitch.arnotts.ie/apply, applications submitted by any other medium will not be accepted. Incomplete or ineligible entries will not be accepted. If you are the owner of more than one business you may enter multiple times, however only one can be selected to progress to the next stage.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted, misdirected or otherwise excluded from the Promotion for whatever reason. Promotion entries are the property of the Promoter. Any entries may be rejected by the Promoter at its sole discretion. All instructions on an entry form issued or displayed by the Promoter form part of the Promotion terms.
- To be eligible to participate in the Promotion an entrant must be a company incorporated in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland and specialise in the design/making/creation of fashion, beauty, jewellery, lifestyle, circular or technology who has a product/service range developed - Full entry requirement details are listed on our 'Criteria' page at https://www.pitch.arnotts.ie/criteria. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the eligibility and the identity of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably desirable for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry, and the prize and/or participation in the Promotion may be withheld until and unless the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- The Promoter respects the privacy of its entrants and the telephone details will only be used for the purposes of contacting any entrants in relation to the competition. By entering the Promotion, an entrant is consenting for the Promoter to use his, her or they, name and email address to send him or her details in the future in relation to the Promotion.
- Please note that the data collected in the entry form located on https://www.pitch.arnotts.ie/apply, will be stored outside of the EU, but in a country, that has equivalent data protection laws.
- At any time, an entrant can make a written request to the Promoter at 12 Henry Street, Dublin 1 to have access to personal information that the Promoter holds about him or her, or may inform the Promoter of any changes in his or her personal data, by contacting the Promoter at 12 Henry Street, Dublin 1.
- Applicants will be shortlisted and the shortlisted applicants will be required to present to the Pitch’23 panel of judges. Five Finalists will then be selected from these shortlisted applicants. From these five Finalists, the Ultimate Winner will be selected. Decisions made by the Pitch’23 judges are final.
- Shortlisted applicants must present their pitch to the judges at 12 Henry Street, Dublin 1 but may migrate to a virtual judging process between 30th May – 9th June 2023 in order to be considered for the next stage of the competition. Up to two (2) team members can attend the pitch, both of which must be part of the applicant’s company. Failure to attend the pitch shall disqualify an applicant from the Promotion.
- Each of the five Finalists must sign a contract ahead of their retailing experience with Arnotts. Finalists will be required to participate in unpaid publicity with/for the Promoter in connection with their application, as a condition of entry arising from this competition.
- Should an applicant wish to formally withdraw from the competition, they must do so in writing.
- The Ultimate Winner of the promotion will be contacted by 31st January 2024 and awarded €10,000. This prize is not transferable. The winner will be selected based on overall performance, growth and engagement throughout the campaign.
- Other than for death or personal injury arising from the negligence of the Promoter, to the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by the acceptance of the terms and conditions, entry, or in connection with the Promotion or prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry, amend or waive any of these terms and conditions without giving notice to entrants. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend or amend the Promotion, including (but not limited to) in the event of any unforeseen circumstances arising which are beyond its reasonable control without giving prior notice to any entrant(s) (including the Ultimate Winner) and without any liability to the Promoter.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Purchase of Furniture Terms & Conditions
- 1.1 Payment in full is required for a number of brands purchased in our furniture showrooms.
- 1.2 A minimum deposit of 50% will be accepted on a limited number of brands purchased in our furniture showrooms.
- 1.3 Payment in full is required at time of purchase on all orders where the goods are delivered directly to you by the manufacturer.
- 2.1 Changes to your original bespoke order are permitted within 7 days of your order date. If you cancel your order within this 7-day period your deposit will be returned in full. Your deposit will not be returned if you cancel or amend your order after this 7-day period. Any subsequent orders or amendments to your order may require a further deposit as per Payment Terms.
- 2.2 In the unlikely event that your order is unavailable from our supplier, you will be notified by us. If a suitable alternative product cannot be agreed on, your deposit will be returned to you in full.
- 3.1 Immediate delivery is required for all shop floor models and stock pieces purchased. All shop floor models purchased are sold as seen and must therefore be inspected by the customer prior to sale as returns, refunds or exchanges will not be permitted where you have changed your mind.
- 3.2 We will notify you of the arrangements for delivery before you purchase the product. The lead time quoted on your order is approximate only and given in good faith. Although Arnotts will endeavour to keep to this timeframe, if goods are delayed for any reason, we will contact you to agree a new appropriate delivery period.
- 3.3 You will be notified by telephone and/or in writing when your order is available. All outstanding balances must be paid within 7 days of notification of the arrival of your order to the Arnotts Warehouse. If an outstanding balance has not been paid within this 7-day period we will communicate in writing to you. Subsequent failure to pay this balance within 4 days of receiving the written request will result in you forfeiting your deposit and the re-sale of your order.
- 3.4 Payment in full is required prior to delivery and installation.
- 3.5 You, the customer, are responsible for ensuring that the size and colour of the furniture you choose is suitable for the area intended. Arnotts will not be held responsible for goods that do not fit and as a result, will not accept return of goods on this basis.
- 3.6 We recommend that you take measurements of the item(s) you intend purchasing and check that the size(s) of the item(s) are suitable for the designated room. This should be done prior to confirming your order. Please remember that furniture will always seem smaller in a furniture showroom. Variances in wood, marble and leather are to be expected as no two pieces of furniture cut from unique materials can be identical to those that are on display.
- 3.7 Storage will be facilitated free of charge for a maximum period of 28 days from initial notification of the arrival of your order to the Arnotts Warehouse. Free-of-charge storage beyond this 14-day period is not possible and a charge of €50 will apply for every week, or part thereof, until delivery has been accepted. This storage charge must be paid prior to delivery.
- 3.8 If you chose to relocate your furniture to any private storage facility directly from the Arnotts Warehouse, Arnotts will deliver your furniture to this location. However on the arrival of your furniture to your elected facility, the furniture is considered ‘delivered’ and Arnotts hold no further liability in respect of the delivery of your furniture.
- 3.9 A delivery charge may be included on your order. You will be notified of any such charge in advance of purchasing the product and it will be itemised on your order docket. Full details of our delivery charges are available on request.
- 3.10 Arnotts has appointed Etmar Limited whose company number is 250421 with registered offices at 68a Celbridge Road, County Kildare, Leixlip to carry out furniture delivery (“Etmar”).
- 3.11 Arnotts are only responsible for delivery to your entrance door.
- 3.12 However, at your request and by agreement with Etmar, Etmar may place your goods in your room of choice (“Installation Service”). It is your responsibility to ensure that there is sufficient and safe access for items to be delivered to the room of your choice.
- 3.13 The Installation Service shall be made by agreement between you and Etmar directly and Arnotts shall have no liability in this regard. In order to enter your home for delivery of your goods to a particular room Etmar will request you sign a waiver form. If you do not consent to signing this form Etmar will only be able to deliver to your entrance door.
- 3.14 The Installation Service shall be provided by Etmar strictly at your own risk and without any liability to us. We shall not be liable in the event of any damage to your furniture, property or premises beyond your entrance door or any loss arising pursuant to the Installation Service.
- 4.1 It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure you refer to and follow the manufacturer’s guidelines in caring for your furniture. Additional copies of guidelines can be made available on request.
- 4.2 We recommend the use of felt pads to be put on all furniture legs and to take extra care when moving furniture around the room to avoid unnecessary damage to wooden or tiled floors.
- 4.3 Each delivery of goods must be inspected by the customer or nominated representative to confirm receipt of goods. Any complaints in relation to faulty goods must be notified to Arnotts within 30 days of delivery. For further information, please see the Faulty Goods section of our General Terms and Conditions.
- 5.1 The risk to the goods shall pass to the buyer upon delivery of the goods to your entrance door at the agreed address. The title of the goods shall not pass from Arnotts until the price of the goods and services ordered by the customer from Arnotts is paid in full.
- 5.2 In the event that a product defect or health and safety concern is notified to Arnotts in relation to the product which you have ordered/purchased, you will be notified by Arnotts as soon as is reasonably practicable. In such circumstances, your contact details will be shared with the product supplier and/or other necessary/relevant third parties, strictly for the purposes of assessing, inspecting, repairing, removing or replacing such product in order to protect your vital interests and/or to prevent serious loss or damage to your property. Your contact details will not be provided by Arnotts to the product supplier and/or other necessary/relevant third parties for any other purpose (other than those expressly set out in this agreement) without your prior agreement. Arnotts will comply with its data controller’s obligations in respect of contact details provided and the lawful processing thereof, having regard to the obligations imposed by the Data Protection Act 1998-2018.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2022. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
Buy now, pay later with humm at Arnotts
At Arnotts we understand that every customer is different and should enjoy a choice of
payment options to suit their individual needs. We have partnered with FlexiFi Europe
Limited t/a humm (“humm”), allowing you to buy Arnotts furniture and bedding product(s) and
spread the cost of the item(s) over your own selected timescale.
If you wish to use this service, you should complete your application on the humm website, www.humm.ie, and request approval for the Euro € value of the furniture and/or bedding product(s) you have selected at Arnotts. Applying is quick and easy and supporting documents can be photographed and uploaded as part of the application process. When all documentation is supplied you will receive a credit decision from humm.
Once approved you can use your humm credit in-store and purchase product(s) equal to or of a lesser value to the approved amount. Once approved by humm, you will have access to your own online humm account via an online portal where you can check your balance and make extra payments.
Who is eligible for humm?
To be eligible for humm you must meet the following criteria:
- • be at least 18 years of age;
- • provide proof of PPS number & address;
- • be an Irish citizen or permanent resident of Ireland;
- • earn a minimum income of €1,000 per month;
- • have a current credit/debit card and a photo ID; and
- • have a good credit history.
How much credit can I apply to humm for?
The minimum credit amount that can be applied for is €1,000 which can be repaid over 12, 18 or 24 months. The maximum amount that can be financed by humm is €5,000.
Are there restriction on the type of products I can purchase using humm?
Humm finance may be used to purchase Arnotts own buy furniture and bedding products only. Concession and consignment furniture and bedding products are excluded.
Can Arnotts sale items be purchased?
Yes, humm may be used to purchase Arnotts own buy furniture and bedding sale items.
Can humm be used to purchase products online?
No, humm can only be used for Arnotts in-store purchases.
How Can I Find Out More?
To find out more about Humm and furniture purchases at Arnotts please contact a team member in-store who will be more than happy to advise.
Credit is provided by FlexiFi Europe Limited t/a humm. Brown Thomas Arnotts Limited t/a Arnotts is not involved in the humm credit decision nor is it party to the credit facility agreement between the customer (“you”, “your”) and FlexiFi Europe Limited t/a humm. FlexiFi Europe Limited t/a humm, is the data controller for the provision of credit to you, any queries relating to your personal data or data subject rights should be addressed to FlexiFi Europe Limited t/a humm. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, neither Arnotts nor any employees, will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with your use of humm or any facilities or services advertised on this website (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damages, loss of data, income, profit or opportunity, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties) even if Arnotts has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages or such loss or damages were reasonably foreseeable.
You may return standard items of furniture purchased online within 14 days of delivery
receipt, unassembled, in original packaging and fit for resale.
A pickup and restocking fee of 20% of the item's sale value will apply for standard furniture returns purchased online and a flat fee of €39 will apply for any Rathwood Furniture returned. This will cover the pickup of your furniture and internal administrative costs. Please contact us if you would like us to arrange pickup and refund.
Bespoke furniture pieces that have been customised outside of our standard fabric ranges cannot be exchanged or refunded.
Please note that for hygiene reasons, mattresses and bed sets cannot be returned unless they are in their original packaging and the seal has not been broken.
Brooklyn Flooring Limited exited Arnotts on 3 August 2022. Please refer all queries directly to Brooklyn Flooring Limited at 01 451 2747.
Mindy Brownes Interiors and Genesis Fine Arts products can be returned within 7 days with proof of purchase, all within the original packaging. Further T&Cs apply. Please contact us for more information.
Rathwood Furniture & BBQs
Returns of any Rathwood products must take place within 14 days of delivery receipt. The
item(s) must be unassembled, in new condition, in original packaging with all tags still
attached and fit for resale.
Please note there is there is a non-refundable courier fee of €39 for your returned items to
be collected from your address. To begin the return process, please contact our Customer
Service team contact us. Once we have received the item back
within the timescale advised, an inspection will be carried to ensure product is
re-sellable, please allow up to 5 days from the date of collection for this to be completed.
Faulty items: Please ensure you inspect your products carefully upon delivery. In the
unlikely scenario that your product is arrives damaged or faulty you should advise us as
soon as possible within 24 hours of delivery via email with photographs of any fault . Our
teams will arrange a collection free of charge for a refund or replacement.
Brooklyn Flooring Limited exited Arnotts on 3 August 2022. Please refer all queries directly to Brooklyn Flooring Limited at 01 451 2747.
Mindy Brownes Interiors and Genesis Fine Arts products can be returned within 7 days with proof of purchase, all within the original packaging. Further T&Cs apply. Please contact us for more information.
For all furniture enquiries, please contact us here.