Your Shopping Bag is Empty
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Arnotts.ie. We would like you to have the best possible experience with us. To find out more about our website please see the Terms and Conditions in detail below. By using this website you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out below. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions in their entirety you must immediately stop using this website.
The Arnotts website is provided solely for your personal use.
You may not use this website for any commercial purpose. References in these Terms and Conditions to “we”, “us” and “Arnotts” are to Brown Thomas Arnotts Limited with registration number 1407. Registered Address: 92, Grafton Street, Dublin 2, Ireland.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, prices, photographic representations and descriptions of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the appearances, colours, textures or finishes of our products that appear on the website. What you see will depend on your monitor and computer equipment, we are therefore unable to guarantee that the product images are an accurate representation of the actual merchandise. Please refer to our Returns Policy if you are unhappy with your purchase.
We will not be liable for any reason if the Arnotts website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of or the entire Arnotts website.
- All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Non-acceptance of your order may be due to any one or more of the following non-exhaustive reasons:
- The product you ordered is out of stock;
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment;
- We have identified a pricing or product description error;
- There is a system or procurement failure; and failed customer validation checks.
- When you place an order on our website we will email you an acknowledgement detailing the product you have ordered. This email is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Arnotts.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and Arnotts will take place when your order has been dispatched. We will email you when your order has been dispatched. We reserve the right to dispatch multiple orders separately.
- A gift message facility is available on certain orders and is available for your own personal and strictly non-commercial use. We do not take any responsibility for the contents of messages communicated by you to a third party. Where you use this facility you agree that your message will not include any content that could be construed as defamatory, abusive, obscene, racist, offensive, harassing, threatening, vulgar or which could cause embarrassment or distress to any person. You agree not to impersonate any person, including but not limited to any of our employees or customers.
We email customers who have registered with us to find out about our latest products and special offers. If you prefer not to receive emails from us, you can click the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the end of our emails.
We also email members of our loyalty programme with information related to the operation and administration of the programme. If you wish to update your details please call or email our Customer Service Team by using the “Contact Us” link, also in our email footers.
The personal information that you provide will be used by Arnotts (and related Group Companies) to offer you an exceptional customer experience through keeping you informed about new products, services, events, promotions and other news.
We use carefully selected third parties from time to time to provide these services and some may be based outside of Ireland and the EU in countries such as the USA.
Arnotts Click & Collect is a convenient and complimentary service which enables you to place an order online and collect from the store, with no additional charge. Please note the following Terms & Conditions for our Click & Collect service.
Click & Collect: Payment and Order holding period
Payment authorisation is taken at the time you place your order, and full payment is taken when your order is sent to/picked from the store for collection; this will be before the order is collected.
Order Holding Period
We will keep your order at the Click & Collect area in-store for 3 days, from the date we send you a Ready to Collect email. After this period we will contact you to either process a refund via your original method of payment or have the item/s returned. If for any reason you are unable to collect your order when it’s ready please contact Online Customer Services Team to make an alternative arrangement.
Please contact our Customer Service team on +353 1 903 8215 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on returns, please see our Returns Policy.
Click & Collect: Documentation for collection or return of items
Only you or a nominated contact can collect your order. The person you nominate must be someone who lives at your address.
If you are collecting your order yourself please make sure you bring the following documentation:
1. A copy of your ‘Ready for Collection’ email or show this document on your phone or tablet.
2. The payment card that you used to purchase the items, or photographic ID (a driving license, passport or loyalty card).
If someone collects on your behalf please make sure they bring the following documentation:
1. A copy of your ‘Ready for Collection’ email or show this document on phone or tablet.
2. A Photographic ID (a driving license, passport or your loyalty card).
3. Proof of address (bill or bank statement).
Looking for more information on Click & Collect Terms & Conditions? Please contact our Customer Service team on +353 1 903 8215 or email us at email@example.com.
Standard delivery services are provided by An Post. Standard delivery to most addresses in Ireland generally takes up to 2-3 working days. If An Post is unable to deliver your item, they will leave a delivery notification docket for you. This outlines all the information on how to collect the item(s). You can collect your item(s) from their local delivery units or they can arrange redelivery to the same or alternative address. All items can be tracked using the track & trace option on An Post.
Please note that your delivery may take longer during sale or other busy periods. We are unable to guarantee delivery earlier than this time frame.
We will make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales. However, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors or events outside our control, for example extreme weather, a flood or fire. Arnotts shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales.
Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered to you.
We will notify you of the delivery cost at the time we acknowledge your order. For bespoke or special delivery items a separate communication of delivery cost may be made. For details of our delivery charges, please refer to our 'Dispatch and Delivery' section.
We currently deliver to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland only.
You may receive your order in separate packages, from the same order.
You will be the importer for the international delivery of your order (i.e. any order delivered outside of the Republic of Ireland). Therefore, before placing an Order, it is your responsibility to check that the Products you are planning to import comply with state and federal government import regulations, and that there are no local requirements or restrictions which may affect receipt of your order. If any customs requirements apply or charges are due, you agree to be responsible for these.
If you choose to pay for your order using a payment card with a currency denominated account that is different from the currency you are paying in, your payment card will be charged in the payment currency at the foreign exchange rate applied by your relevant payment card provider or bank at the time of processing your order. Your international payment card provider or bank will determine the foreign exchange rate and may add an additional processing or administration charge which you will be liable to pay.
The full list of countries which we deliver to, please see our international delivery FAQs. You may select the international delivery option at the end of the checkout process, and by specifying a delivery address outside of the Republic of Ireland. We will notify you of the international delivery charge(s) applicable to your order at checkout and the amount will be added to the total amount of your order. Delivery lead times of your order to an international address will vary according to its destination. Please see our international delivery FAQs for further information.
Express deliveries are completed on the next available working day, before noon where possible. Working days are Monday to Friday and exclude Saturdays, Sundays, Good Friday and Bank or Public Holidays. All transit times are postcode dependent. Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an interactive text message advising of the expected delivery date. You will also have the ability to reschedule, reroute or conveniently collect from a DHL Service Point, via this text. Please note that delivery to remote locations may take additional time. Next day delivery is subject to your order being placed before 12.30pm GMT. Deliveries may take longer when a sale promotion is on, including Black Friday events. In some cases, local customs can introduce delivery delays that are out of our control. We will make every effort to deliver your order within the estimated timescales. However delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors or events outside our control, for example, material shortages, travel or transportation disruption, import delays or higher-than-anticipated demand. We shall not be liable for any delay or failure by us to deliver your order within the estimated timescales as a result of such delays.
Please see the Delivery & Returns panel on the product description page to establish if an item is eligible for international delivery. We accept online orders for all products that display ‘International Delivery available’ on the product page.
Loyalty Scheme – Wonder Card
The Arnotts Wonder Card loyalty scheme is only available to customers with a billing address within the island of Ireland. Unfortunately, if a billing address is entered which is outside of the island of Ireland, the earning and spending of Wonder Points is not possible.
At this time, gift cards can only be purchased whereby the delivery address of the gift card is within the island of Ireland. Gift cards can only be redeemed on the website when the billing address is within the island of Ireland. Gift cards cannot be returned or exchanged for cash.
- We will refund or exchange any item you are not completely happy with if you return it to us within 28 days of the item being delivered to your nominated address. Please return items in their original condition, unused, in their original packaging, with garment tags and ‘do not remove tag’ still attached together with the returns form. Please use the original box and original packaging where possible. The returns form can be found in the package that we send you. If your returns form cannot be located, please print a replacement returns form which can be found on our website. You will be responsible for the cost of returning any unwanted items. We are unable to refund local sales taxes and/or customs duties that may have been charged.
- If you have received the wrong item(s), or your order is faulty, damaged or not as described on arrival please contact us on +353 1 903 8215 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will refund the delivery charges you incur to return such item(s).
- We cannot refund or exchange beauty items including toiletries and cosmetics which have been opened, tested or partially used and which cannot be returned in the same physical state to which they were purchased.
- This does not apply to faulty or incorrectly supplied goods where your statutory rights are unaffected.
- Where cosmetics are protected by hygiene seals, you are required to take reasonable care by not removing the hygiene seals. Refunds will not be provided in such circumstances unless the goods are faulty.
- In the interest of safety and hygiene, personal grooming products, hats, lingerie, hosiery, underwear, earrings, swimwear, mattress protectors, duvets, duvet covers, sheets, pillows, pillowcases and pillow protectors cannot be returned once the packaging has been opened or damaged, unless faulty. Computer software which contain a security seal can only be returned if the security seal has not been tampered with and/or unsealed. Watches and jewellery cannot be altered in any way. Personalised items cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned unless damaged or faulty.
- Where promotional discounts are applied to orders, in the event of a return, you will not be refunded the discounted proportion. Additionally any complimentary promotional gift given with an order must also be returned if you are returning those goods to which the gift related.
- Once we have received the item(s) a refund will be issued to your original payment card. This will appear on your account within five to ten days depending on your card issuer. If you have any queries about returning items please contact our Online Customer Services team on +353 1 903 8215 or email us at onlinecustomerservice@arnotts. Please note it is advisable for you to obtain proof of postage as we will not be held responsible for lost or damaged item(s) through the post.
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time but any changes will not apply to any orders that we have accepted prior to the change being made. These Terms and Conditions govern our relationship with you. Any changes to the Terms and Conditions governing existing contracts must be in writing and signed by both parties. In this way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what we and you are expected to do.
If, for any reason, you wish to cancel any order you have placed and it has not been dispatched, please contact our Arnotts Online Customer Service team on +353 1 903 8215 or email us at email@example.com.
It is our policy to try to process orders immediately; however, it may not always be possible to stop an order from being dispatched. After dispatch our Returns Policy will apply. Please note that your right to return goods does not apply to certain products as set out in our Returns Policy.
- We will refund or exchange any item you are not completely happy with if you return it to us within 14 days of the item being delivered to your nominated address. Please return items in their original condition, unused, in their original packaging, with garment tags and ‘do not remove tag’ still attached. Please use the original box and original packaging where possible.
- We cannot refund or exchange beauty items including toiletries and cosmetics which have been opened, tested or partially used and which cannot be returned in the same physical state to which they were purchased.
This does not apply to faulty or incorrectly supplied goods where your statutory rights are unaffected.
Where cosmetics are protected by hygiene seals, you are required to take reasonable care by not removing the hygiene seals. Refunds will not be provided in such circumstances unless the goods are faulty.
In the interest of safety and hygiene, personal grooming products, hats, lingerie, hosiery, underwear, earrings, swimwear, mattress protectors, duvets, duvet covers, sheets, pillows, pillowcases and pillow protectors cannot be returned once the packaging has been opened or damaged, unless faulty.
Computer software which contain a security seal can only be returned if the security seal has not been tampered with and/or unsealed. Watches and jewellery cannot be altered in any way. Personalised items cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned unless damaged or faulty
Where promotional discounts are applied to orders, in the event of a return, you will not be refunded the discounted proportion. Additionally any complimentary promotional gift given with an order must also be returned if you are returning those goods to which the gift related.
How to return or exchange:
You can return items to Arnotts.ie by post or to Arnotts Department Store free of charge within 14 days of receipt of your order. Please note items must be returned within this timeframe and be in a saleable condition. This means returning the item(s) to us in its original condition, unused, in its original packaging, with garment tags and ‘do not remove tag’ still attached.
Once we have received the item(s) a refund will be issued to your original payment card. This will appear on your account within five to ten days depending on your card issuer.
If you have any queries about returning items please contact our Online Customer Services team on +353 1 903 8215 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To return items by post, log on to www.returnmyshopping.ie and follow the instructions on how to print your An Post label. A fee of €3.95 applies per parcel. Fill out a Returns Form and enclose with your returns parcel. It is advisable for you to obtain proof of postage as we will not be held responsible for lost or damaged item(s) through the post. Alternatively you may use the An Post Return Pal App. For more details on postal returns, see our Returns & Refunds page.
You can also return products to Arnotts Department Store. Please ensure that you bring the original confirmation email and dispatch invoice with you as proof of purchase.
You must ensure that you return the original undamaged packaging along with the item(s) you are unhappy with. We will consider the condition of the goods being returned before deciding whether to make a refund.
For detailed terms & conditions regarding the Arnotts Wonder Card loyalty programme, see our Wonder Card Terms & Conditions.
- The material displayed is provided by way of information only, except in relation to the description of goods available to purchase online.
- The information and materials contained in this website are provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, and liability is excluded to the fullest extent permissible under Irish Law.
- We feature products that have been carefully selected for sale on the Arnotts website. Once an item is sold out it will be taken off the website at the earliest opportunity and may not be available again. Prices of products may change from time to time. Goods are subject to availability. As there is a delay between the time when your order is placed, and the time when the order is accepted, the stock position relating to particular items may change. If an item you have ordered becomes out of stock before we accept the order we shall notify you as soon as possible and you will not be charged for the out of stock items.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the rate appropriate and correct at the time of entering the information on to the system. Prices may change and offers may be withdrawn at any time.
- Although we try to ensure all our prices displayed on our website are accurate, errors may sometimes occur. If we discover an error in the price of an item you have ordered we will contact you as soon as possible. You will have the option to reconfirm your order at the correct price or cancel it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order in respect of the incorrectly priced item as cancelled.
- Arnotts endeavours to ensure that all merchandise offered on the website is available at the same price in all our stores. However, from time to time we may offer additional discounts for purchases from Arnotts online that do not apply in stores, or vice versa. Additionally, items offered as sets on this site may not be offered as part of a set within stores and individual prices may apply.
- The information, content, graphics, text, sound, images, buttons, trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos (the “Materials”) contained in this website are protected by copyright, trade mark, database right, sui generis right and other intellectual property laws under national laws and international treaties.
- Copyright and other intellectual property rights in any communications, ideas, or other materials submitted or offered to us by you through, on or by this website, unless specifically requested by us, shall become our property. You agree that submissions by you to this website must not risk infringing any right of any third party and in addition, you agree that no submissions by you to this website will be or contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material or constitute an invasion of privacy. As such, you are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any submissions you make to the website.
- You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within this website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may only download such material and content for the purpose of using this website. Accordingly, we suggest that you do not use the Arnotts website to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
- Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of the Arnotts website.
Registering and using the Arnotts website may involve you setting up an account and giving a password. You are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and the password, and all activities that occur under your account or password. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your account or password and any breach of security or misuse or suspected breach of security or misuse of the service, and ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session if you use a shared computer. Arnotts cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this
This policy supports our commitment to implement government plan and to help prevent the spread of Covid19.
We are committed to providing a safe and healthy shopping environment for our customers and visitors to our stores, whilst at the same time providing a safe & healthy workplace for our teams & contractors. In line with government policy the wearing of Face Coverings is Mandatory in all our stores & places of work.
We recognise our duties under the Equal Status Acts 2000-2018 and respect exceptions to this policy on production of a letter from a registered medical practitioner.The letter should be on official paper, signed and dated within the past 12 months. On arrival to our stores please request to speak with a Manager or Security to whom you may present your medical exemption letter prior to entering shopping areas.
We encourage customers who for medical reasons are unable to wear face coverings to avail of our supporting services in the form of online or telephone sales. Our teams are here to help and support you keeping safe during these difficult times.We look forward to a time when we can see each other again without the need to wear Face Coverings.
We ask our customers/visitors also respect our team and others who visit or work in our stores by wearing face coverings and wearing them correctly. We take this opportunity to thank you for your continued loyalty and support.
- Please choose carefully the information you post on the Arnotts website and that you provide to other users. You must not misuse the Arnotts website. You will not: send or otherwise post unauthorised commercial communications to users (such as spam); upload viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other malicious code; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; post content that is hateful, threatening, pornographic, or that contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence; use the Arnotts website to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious or discriminatory; facilitate or encourage any violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to reject, edit or refuse to post any content and to remove any content from the Arnotts website, whether or not the content is expressly prohibited by these Terms and Conditions, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
Arnotts community areas are subject to the following Community Area Rules:
- Arnotts advises you not to reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else that would allow you to be identified including but not limited to: telephone number, home address, business address, delivery address or email address.
- Arnotts reserves the right to close user accounts if we believe a user is using proxy Internet Protocol addresses (IPs) as a method to hide the use of multiple accounts or to disrupt any of our services in any way. If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting the community we may take action against you and close your accounts.
- By submitting any material to us, you automatically grant Arnotts a royalty-free, perpetual, exclusive right and license to use, modify, edit, adapt, publish, re-use, translate, distribute, perform and display such material in whole or part worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
- You acknowledge that we are not obliged to publish any material submitted by you.
- By submitting any material to us, you agree to use the Arnotts website and Community areas in accordance with these Community Area Rules and website Terms and Conditions.
- If you fail to abide by these Community Area Rules you may be sent an email which informs you why your contribution has been refused or edited. This email will also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account or accounts. Action may include any content posted by you being checked before allowed to go on the site or a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or the entire Arnotts website.
- Arnotts reserves the right to edit or delete any contribution, or take action against any user account, at any time, for any reason.
- If you do not want to grant Arnotts the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution on the Arnotts website community area.
- The Arnotts website is available to all users “as is” without any representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Arnotts makes no representations, warranties or undertakings about any of the materials on this website (including without limitation their accuracy, their completeness or their merchantability, quality or fitness for any particular purpose) or any content of or information on any other website referred to or accessed by hypertext link or otherwise through this website or from which this website is referred to or accessed by hypertext link or otherwise.
- Arnotts shall not be liable for any direct, special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the material on this website, the performance of the product purchased through the website, the conduct of other users of this website and/or facilities or services offered through this website even if Arnotts has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The Arnotts website may also contain links to other websites, which are not operated by Arnotts. When you activate any of these you will leave the Arnotts.ie website and we have no control over, and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of, the material on any website which is not under our control.
- You agree to indemnify us and our agents and officers, directors and employees, immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you.
- We may terminate your use of the website immediately if we consider that you have breached these Terms and Conditions.
Please contact us if you have any comments or complaints.
For online queries contact our Online Customer Services team on +353 1 903 8215 or email us at email@example.com
We will always endeavour to resolve any dispute as swiftly as possible.
- You must not establish a link to this website to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists or establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Our website must not be framed on any other site, and you may not create a link to any part of this website other than the home page.
The website is controlled and operated in Ireland. Any terms and conditions concerning the usage of this website will be governed by the laws of Ireland and any dispute concerning use of this website will be determined exclusively by the Irish Courts.
Arnotts is a trading name of Arnotts Limited, a private company limited by shares, registered in Ireland under company number 1831, registered office 12 Henry Street, Dublin 1. Registered VAT number IE8V49000F.
The Arnotts Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- The Arnotts Gift Card is not a credit card, charge card, or cheque guarantee card.
- Valid Arnotts gift cards may only be used as full or part payment for goods in Arnotts Department Store or on Arnotte.ie website.
- Please see the reverse of an Arnotts Gift Card for expiry date details, when any unused value will be lost.
- Arnotts reserves the right to decline any gift card which has not been validly activated according to our procedures.
- The gift card is non-refundable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Any residual balance on the gift card following purchase of goods will remain on the gift card while the gift card is valid, to apply towards future purchases.
- Arnotts expressly excludes all liability for lost stolen and damaged gift cards.
- Arnotts reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
Online Gift Card Orders
- If you have a query about a Gift Card order please contact our Online Customer Services team on +353 1 903 8215 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Correspondence Address: Online Customer Services, Arnotts Department Store, 12 Henry Street, Dublin 1.
- Our Gift Card Returns and Refund policy complies with EU distance-selling regulations (2000), which outlines your rights to cancel your order.
- If you wish to cancel an order, written notice by email must be given within 7 working days after the day an item is received.
- We will only offer a refund as long as Gift Cards are sent back in their original condition, are unused and unopened in their original packaging.
- In accordance with EU law, the cost of both original and return postage and packing shall be borne by the customer and deducted from any refund.
- Refunds will be paid within 30 days of receiving the written notice of cancellation.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time. If any of these Terms and Conditions are invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue to have full force and effect.
We will not be responsible to you for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms and Conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause beyond our reasonable control.
If you breach these Terms and Conditions and we take no action we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in other situations where you are in breach.
Arnotts reserves the right to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website at any time and without notice.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Arnotts. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms and Conditions will only be effective if in writing and signed by a Director of Arnotts.
Brown Thomas Arnotts Limited registered in Ireland under company number 1407, registered office 92, Grafton Street, Dublin 2. For online queries contact us at email@example.com
The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive requires producers to be responsible for the financing of the treatment, recovery and environmentally sound disposal of WEEE from 13 August 2005. It means that final users of such household WEEE are entitled to leave that waste back free of charge, either to retail outlets in instances where a replacement item is purchased, or other authorised collection points, including local authority civic amenity sites, from that date onwards.
As in line with the Environmental Production Agency (EPA), you can bring back waste EEE (WEEE) and waste batteries to Arnotts free of charge. Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) is taken back free of charge on a one-for-one, like-for-like basis. Please go to the Living and electrical areas in the Henry Street store and return it there. Arnotts Producer Registration Number is 10403.
Returns & Collection: Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) is taken back free of charge on a one-for-one, like-for-like basis. Waste batteries including rechargeable batteries are taken back free of charge. You are not obliged to make any purchase when returning old batteries. Each local authority must also accept household WEEE and small batteries free of charge at its recycling facilities. All WEEE and waste batteries must be recycled and should not be placed in any of your household wheelie bins. Make sure you always recycle all your old electrical goods and batteries.
Visible Environmental Management Costs (vEMCs) have been re-introduced since the 1st July 2014 for the following categories:
Category 1.1 (€10) - American Side by Side/American Style Refrigerators;
Category 1.2, 1.2a and 1.3 (€5) - All large domestic appliances;
Category 4.1 (€5) - large TVs (32” or larger);
Category 5.1 (€0.15 ) - fluorescent lamps; and
Category 5.2 (€0.05) - LED light sources.
Please see WEEE Ireland (www.weeeireland.ie ) for more details
- These terms and conditions are appended to and superseded by any specific terms and conditions published alongside the competition.
- Entry into the competition is free and no purchase is necessary unless stated otherwise in the specific terms of the competition.
- Employees, ex-employees (and their families) of Arnotts, third parties and all agencies connected to this competition are not eligible to enter.
- Winners will be drawn at random from all entries received. The decision will be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- One entry per registered user. Arnotts takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, illegible or non-received entries. Entries must be received by any mechanism described as necessary to enter the competition.
- Entry costs (where applicable) are as advertised. Entrants are liable for their costs to access telephone, mobile or computer networks.
- Unless otherwise stated, entries must arrive by the published closing date for the competition. Entries received after this time will be disqualified. Arnotts may, at its discretion, extend the closing date without prior notice.
- All entries, photographs or other matter submitted as part of a competition entry shall become the property and the copyright of Arnotts. Arnotts reserves the right to transmit them all or in part or use them in any way it thinks fit without the permission of the entrant or payment for such use.
- Except where it is expressly stated that the winner will be the first correct entry or entries drawn at random from the total entries submitted. Other prizes will be awarded in accordance with the order of priority stated with the competition.
- Arnotts reserves the right to change the rules or void the competition at any time.
- In the event of a printing or broadcast error (obvious or otherwise), which affects the competition in any way, Arnotts reserves the right to administer the competition as though the error had not occurred, having informed the entrants, through the original media, of the original text.
- Winner(s) of prizes may be published on the Arnotts website or other Arnotts ‘marketing’ channels. Names of winners and results of competitions will be available on request, enclosing a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Arnotts Online, Arnotts Department Store, 4th Floor, 12 Henry Street, Dublin 1.
- Prize is as stated. There is no cash alternative in any circumstances whatsoever to the prizes offered. Prizes are not transferable unless otherwise stated. If for any reason an advertised prize is unavailable, Arnotts reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Please allow 28 days for delivery of all prizes.
- In some competitions, entry may be restricted to entrants of eighteen years and over. However, where there is no age limit or other restriction of entrants in Arnotts competitions, in accordance with Rule 18, Arnotts will not offer an alternative prize to any winner (such as a minor), who for any reason whatsoever is prevented from receiving or making use of the prize offered. Entrants under the age of 18 should seek permission from the bill payer before making an entry via website, phone or mobile phone, and must have permission from their parent or guardian.
- If the winner of a competition is unable to take up a prize for any reason, Arnotts reserves the right to award it to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever.
- If no response is received by the winner(s) of the prize, Arnotts may dispose of the prize as it thinks fit, without any liability to the winner(s) for having done so.
- All winners are required to cooperate with Arnotts to publicise their win as Arnotts deems appropriate.
- Failure to comply with any of these rules will disqualify an entry from taking part in the competition. Arnotts reserves the right to disqualify any entry at its absolute discretion.
- The decision of Arnotts is final in all matters concerning a competition. It is a condition of entry to the competition that the entrant agrees to be bound by these, in particular that the decisions of Arnotts and judges on any matter whatsoever arising out of or connected with the competition are final.
- Where prizes are to be provided by a third party, the winner(s) will be required to complete all appropriate or applicable booking or other formalities direct with such provider. Arnotts will have no responsibility for the acts or defaults of any other persons.
- The personal details supplied by entrants will only be used for the purpose of the competition entered unless entrants indicate otherwise upon entering the competition.
- The prize is not in conjunction with any other offers, and no cash alternative will be provided.
- The promoter is Arnotts.
Welcome to Arnotts.ie. These Terms & Conditions relate to the Arnotts Appointment Booking website. This website allows customers to make appointments with Arnotts with a selection of departments and brands.
Please be sure to read, and make sure you understand, the Appointment Booking Terms and Conditions prior to using the Arnotts website and placing a booking for an appointment. By using the website and the Appointment Booking feature, you agree to be bound by the Appointment Booking Terms and Conditions as well as Arnotts Terms & Conditions and Arnotts Privacy & Cookie Policies.
Booking Your Appointment
Appointment bookings are subject to availability. Certain services have an age restriction, please check with the individual brands for further details.
For appointments booked on behalf of another person, the person attending the appointment will be deemed to have accepted all terms and conditions relating to that appointment on behalf of the guest.
IMPORTANT: It is your responsibility to check all details and any restrictions in relation to a service prior to booking. This includes the disclosure of any medical or other allergy / health information. There will be an input box on the website for you to specify this information. You may be contacted by phone prior to your appointment if you include any information that would be useful to discuss prior to your appointment.
Appointment bookings are subject to availability, we suggest that you book your service with us well in advance in order to avoid disappointment.
Arnotts holds the right to not accept certain bookings.
In some circumstances, the services available on the Appointment Booking website are sold by our Partners and not by us. Arnotts is only responsible for arranging and concluding your booking and services provided directly by us. In all other circumstances, we have been appointed by our Partners to act as their commercial agent and they shall be responsible for delivering any services to you.
Payment is typically made at the department counter at the time of the appointment. When booking Online any appointment charges or minimum purchase requirements will be made clear at the time of booking, If applicable, payment will be taken in store at the time of your appointment. For any redeemable charges the amount must be redeemed on the day of your appointment and redeemed against products from the counter in which your appointment takes place. This also applies to minimum purchase requirements e.g. 2 items where the products must be purchased on the day of your appointment and from the counter in which your appointment takes place.
Payment is typically made at the department counter at the time of the appointment. Any advance payment is redeemable at the time of the appointment. If you wish to pay or deposit in advance, or gift a treatment to another person, then you should add note in the Service Selection page requesting a phone call from the sales team to enable you make a pre-payment by credit card.
Confirmation of your Booking
Once your request for an appointment has been received, we will confirm that your appointment request has been accepted by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address you provide on the appointment booking website and/or an SMS, if you have submitted a contact mobile phone number.
If you have requested a specific person (e.g. artist, therapist), we will, wherever possible, do our best to accommodate you but we are unable to guarantee that your preferred person will be available.
If you are late for an appointment then your appointment time may be reduced or altered to accommodate this, but in some cases we may not be able to carry out the service at all and you will be asked to re-book your appointment and may be charged.
You may be asked to remove valuables, such as rings, prior to beginning your service. We cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to personal items.
Health & Skin Conditions
Certain services may require patch tests or pre-treatment consultations. We reserve the right to refuse to provide a service if you do not attend these pre-treatment consultations prior to your appointment.
It is your (or the person receiving the service) sole responsibility to communicate in advance any medical or health-related conditions and/or special needs to Arnotts or the therapist that might affect or be affected by any service (for example, any allergy information and health issues). We may be unable to carry out certain services if you are suffering any skin conditions, are taking certain medications, or have had recent tattoos or piercings. If any service is found unsuitable we will recommend an alternative, where possible, and subject to availability. If you (or the relevant recipient of the service) fail to disclose any such information to Arnotts or the therapist, neither Arnotts nor the relevant therapist shall be liable to you (or the recipient of the service) for any injury, loss or damages resulting from the service that could reasonably have been avoided if you (or the recipient of the service) had disclosed that information prior to receiving the service.
We offer a number of services specifically designed for mums-to-be. As a number of our services are unsuitable for mums-to-be, we would appreciate if you could inform us if you are, or, think you are pregnant
Bringning Babies or Children with you
It may not be possible to provide some appointments if babies or children are present owing to health and safety regulations. Please inform us if you plan to bring a child with you to your appointment so we can advise as to whether or not we can accommodate them safely.
If you want to cancel an appointment, please try to provide at least 24 hours’ notice in advance of your appointment time. In the event of failure to arrive or a cancellation in less than 24 hours, the cost of your appointment may be charged at our sole discretion.
How to Reschedule or Cancel your Appointment
You can reschedule or cancel your appointment (provided that rescheduling or cancellation is not prohibited by these terms and conditions) through:
- A link you will receive in your confirmation email or text message (if applicable)
- By phoning our Customer Services team on +353 1 805 0400 or
- By phoning the store in which your appointment is scheduled details of which can be found on the Customer Services page of this site
We really value your privacy and our Privacy & Cookie policies set out how we may collect and use your personal data and how we look after it.
By making an appointment booking, you (or the person receiving the service) may provide us with additional personal information, including any medical or other allergy / health information that you or they disclose as part of your booking. We will treat this personal information as private and confidential in accordance with all relevant data protection or privacy legislation. We will collect and use such information in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policies, as well as these Appointment Booking Terms and Conditions. Information that you (or the person receiving the service) provide, as part of your booking, may include personal information that has enhanced rights at law and, as applicable, we will look after this information in accordance with the relevant obligations set out within these data protection laws.
We work with Qudini Ltd a carefully selected third party to process your booking and the personal information that you (or the person receiving the service) provide will be shared with them for such purposes, as well as any Partner providing the appointment service(s). We require all the third parties that we interact with to treat your personal information as securely, carefully and confidentially as we do.
We, and the Partner Brands who provide the relevant service(s) may retain your personal information, preferences and details of your transactions in order to provide the best customer experience before and after your appointment. We will retain the same in accordance with relevant data protection or privacy legislation.
If, at any point, you no longer wish us to hold your personal information or you do not wish to receive information from us then there are a number of ways you can request that we delete the same. Please see our Privacy & Cookie Policies for information on how to do this.
Please be aware that counter employees may contact you in relation to your appointment, using the contact details supplied.
We would like you to have the best possible experience with us and want to ensure we maintain the highest standards possible. If you would like to give us your feedback or tell us about your concerns regarding your appointment, please contact us as follows:
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phoning our Customer Services team on +353 1 805 0400; or
- By phoning the store in which your appointment is scheduled details of which can be found on the Customer Services page of this site
If you have concerns about the use of your personal data, you can contact the Arnotts DPO at email@example.com
Purchase of Furniture Terms & Conditions
- 1.1 A minimum deposit of 25% is required for all orders purchased in our furniture showrooms
- 1.2 A minimum deposit of 50% is required for all special orders purchased in our furniture showrooms
- 1.3 Payment in full is required for all floor models or orders where the goods are in stock
- 1.4 Payment in full is required at time of purchase on all orders where the goods are delivered directly to you by the manufacturer
- 2.1 Changes to your original order are permitted within 7 days of your order date. If you cancel your order within this 7-day period your deposit will be returned in full. Your deposit will not be returned if you cancel or amend your order after this 7-day period. Any subsequent orders or amendments to your order will require a further deposit as per Payment Terms.
- 2.2 In the unlikely event that your order is unavailable from our supplier, you will be notified by us. If a suitable alternative product cannot be agreed on, your deposit will be returned to you in full.
- 3.1 Immediate delivery is required for all shop floor models and stock pieces purchased. All shop floor models purchased are sold as seen and must therefore be inspected by the customer prior to sale as returns, refunds or exchanges will not be permitted.
- 3.2 The lead time quoted on your order is approximate only and given in good faith. Although Arnotts will endeavour to keep to this timeframe, if goods are delayed for any reason we cannot accept liability for consequential losses as a result.
- 3.3 You will be notified by telephone and/or in writing when your order is available. All outstanding balances must be paid within 7 days of notification of the arrival of your order to the Arnotts Warehouse. If an outstanding balance has not been paid within this 7-day period we will communicate in writing to you. Subsequent failure to pay this balance within 4 days of receiving the written request will result in you forfeiting your deposit and the re-sale of your order.
- 3.4 Payment in full is required prior to delivery and installation.
- 3.5 You, the customer, are responsible for ensuring that the size and colour of the furniture you choose is suitable for the area intended. Arnotts will not be held responsible for goods that do not fit and as a result, will not accept return of goods on this basis.
- 3.6 We recommend that you take measurements of the item(s) you intend purchasing and check that the size(s) of the item(s) are suitable for the designated room. This should be done prior to confirming your order. Please remember that furniture will always seem smaller in a furniture showroom. Variances in wood, marble and leather are to be expected as no two pieces of furniture cut from unique materials can be identical to those that are on display.
- 3.7 Storage will be facilitated free of charge for a maximum period of 14 days from initial notification of the arrival of your order to the Arnotts Warehouse. Free-of-charge storage beyond this 14-day period is not possible and a charge of €50 will apply for every week, or part thereof, until delivery has been accepted. This storage charge must be paid prior to delivery.
- 3.8 If you chose to relocate your furniture to any private storage facility directly from the Arnotts Warehouse, Arnotts will deliver your furniture to this location. However on the arrival of your furniture to your elected facility, Arnotts hold no further liability or relocation obligation in respect of your furniture.
- 3.9 A delivery charge may have been included on your order. Any such charge will have been itemised on your order docket. Full details of our delivery charges are available on request.
- 3.10 Arnotts are only responsible for delivery to your entrance door. However, at your request, our delivery team will place your furniture in your room of choice, strictly at your own risk and without any liability to Arnotts in the event of any accidental damage to your furniture, property or premises beyond your entrance door. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that there is sufficient and safe access for items selected to the designated area and that there is sufficient access for our delivery lorry to reach the delivery address.
- 4.1 It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure you refer to and follow the manufacturer’s guidelines in caring for your furniture. Additional copies of guidelines can be made available on request.
- 4.2 We recommend the use of felt pads to be put on all furniture legs and to take extra care when moving furniture around the room to avoid unnecessary damage to wooden or tiled floors.
- 4.3 Each delivery of goods must be inspected by the customer or nominated representative to confirm receipt of goods. Any complaints in relation to goods having suffered accidental damage prior to delivery must be notified to Arnotts within 4 days of delivery.
- 5.1 The risk to the goods shall pass to the buyer upon delivery of the goods to your entrance door at the agreed address. The title of the goods shall not pass from Arnotts until the price of the goods and services ordered by the customer from Arnotts is paid in full.
- 5.2 In the event that a product defect or health and safety concern is notified to Arnotts in relation to the product which you have ordered/purchased, you will be notified by Arnotts as soon as is reasonably practicable. In such circumstances, you hereby agree and consent to the provision of your contact details (without further contact with you) to the product supplier and/or other necessary/relevant third parties, strictly for the purposes of assessing, inspecting, repairing, removing or replacing such product in order to prevent injury or other damage to your health and/or to prevent serious loss or damage to your property. Your contact details will not be provided by Arnotts to the product supplier and/or other necessary/relevant third parties for any other purpose (other than those expressly set out in this agreement) without your prior agreement. Arnotts will comply with its data controller’s obligations in respect of contact details provided and the lawful processing thereof, having regard to the obligations imposed by the Data Protection Act 1998.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights under the Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act 1980. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
|Beds||01 805 0405||01 805 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Upholstery||01 804 5846||01 804 email@example.com|
|Leather||01 804 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dining||01 804 5863||01 805 email@example.com|
|Contemporary||01 805 0499 ext. firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Furniture After Sales||01 804 email@example.com|
|Warehouse Collections||01 844 2101||01 844 2102|
|Delivery / Collection of Packaging||01 844 2105|