Your Shopping Bag is Empty
- Lift the lid of the casserole, its size is shown underneath or alternatively look at the bottom of the casserole.
- Make sure the size you buy suits the number of people you usually cook for and for what you like to cook.
- Smaller sizes are ideal for cooking smaller one pot meals for 1-3 people, making sauce and gravy, cooking rice, roasting
- smaller cuts of meat, simmering vegetables and baking bread, cakes and puddings.
- Medium and large sizes are perfect for cooking one pot meals for 4-8 people such as chilli, as well as soups, stews, casseroles and sauces, cooking pasta, rice and vegetables and roasting meat, poultry and fish.
The essential, timeless kitchen classic. This versatile one-pot wonder delivers moisture-packed flavour for hearty stews and is also ideal for rice and pasta dishes, roasts and baking bread and cakes.
Perfect for longer cuts of fish or meat.
Exceptionally versatile; a great casserole, roasting dish, stir-fry pan, baking and serving dish.