Your Shopping Bag is Empty
Your chance to win a €1750 Gift Card to spend in Arnotts
What would you do with a €1750 Gift Card? A beauty makeover? All the latest smart technology? The wardrobe of your dreams?
Every week for the month of May, we’re making our Birthday extra special for our customers – you could be in with a chance of winning a €1750 Gift Card to spend anywhere in Arnotts.
You’ll receive your entry ticket with any purchase in-store. Simply fill in your details, answer a simple question, and you’ll go into the draw to win! Winner will be announced every Monday in May!
- “The Promoter”: Arnotts Ltd trading as Arnotts (“Arnotts”)
- “The Promotion”: To participate in the Promotion an entrant (an “entrant”) does not need be a Wonder Card Holder. Prior to entry, if the entrant is not an existing Wonder Card Holder and would like one, entrant can source one at Arnotts Customer Services located on Lower Basement Level.
- “The Prize”: The winner of the Prize will win a Gift Card to the value of €1750 supplied by Arnotts.
- Purchase is necessary to enter this Promotion. For every purchase made, the entrant will receive a ‘Big Blue Birthday at Arnotts Competition’ entry ticket. Tickets are received at purchasing till point. For a chance to win the Prize, the entrant must correctly answer a question as a test of skill and enter their Contact details (& Wonder Card Number if applicable). The entry form must be placed in to the 175th Big Blue Birthday Competition entry box located at Arnotts Henry Street, Abbey St, Liffey St entrances and the Arnotts Car Park entrance during the period 8th May 2018 – 3rd June 2018 (inclusive).
- The Promotion is available to enter in-store only. Not valid online.
- The gift card can be redeemed on any product in any department in Arnotts store (in-store only).
- To be eligible to participate in the Promotion an entrant must be a resident of the Republic of Ireland, be aged 18 years or over and must not be an employee of the Promoter, a family member of an employee of the Promoter, an agent of the Promoter, or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the eligibility and the identity of entrants and to require proof of age of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably desirable for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry, and the Prize and/or participation in the Promotion may be withheld until and unless the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted, misdirected or otherwise excluded from the Promotion for whatever reason. Promotion entries are the property of the Promoter. Any entries may be rejected by the Promoter at its sole discretion. All instructions on an entry form issued or displayed by the Promoter form part of the Promotion Terms.
- From the entries made strictly during the period 8th May 2018 – 3rd June 2018 inclusive, x1 Winner will be chosen each Monday throughout May / June by the Promoter at random. The Promoter will use the contact details supplied by the Winner, but if the Promoter does not receive a positive communication from the Winner within 24 hours of contacting the Winner, the Promoter may contact another entrant to replace the Winner.
- Every Monday when a winner has been selected, all previous entry tickets are void and all entrants data will be disposed of accordingly.
- The Prize is subject to availability and the Promotor reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of a similar nature or value.
- There is no cash alternative available and no Prize is refundable or transferable.
- The Promotor will not be liable if the Prize does not reach the Winner for any reason outside the control of the Promoters or if the Prize is damaged on delivery.
- The Winner’s details (name and county) will be made available on request to those writing to ‘Big Blue Birthday at Arnotts Competition, Arnotts, 12 Henry Street, Dublin 1’ within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope
- The Promoter respects the privacy of its customers and customers details will only be used for the purposes of contacting any entrants in relation to the Promotion.
- At any time, an entrant can make a written request to the Promoter at 12 Henry Street, Dublin 1 to have access to personal information that the Promoter holds about him or her, or may inform the Promoter of any changes in his or her personal data, by contacting the Promoter at 12 Henry Street, Dublin 1.
- Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that no form of cheating will be tolerated. Any persons found or suspected of cheating, as determined in the sole and absolute discretion of the Promoter, may be immediately disqualified from the Promotion by the Promoter without notice. Cheating includes, but is not limited to, tampering, hacking of a website, entering the promotion without meeting the eligibility requirements, using any automated software or device to gain an advantage during the promotion, exploiting any software bugs, use of the Promotion beyond the defined rules of the promotion, attempting to disable or overwhelm any of the Promoter’s websites, attempts to disrupt any portion of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, allowing somebody else use personal information or tampering with the entry process.
- Any provision of these the Promotion Terms (or part of a provision) is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions will remain in force.
- An entrant acknowledges and agrees that all disputes in relation to the promotion shall be determined in the sole and absolute discretion of the Promoter, and that such a decision shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All other conditions, warranties or other terms which might have effect between the parties or be implied or incorporated into these Promotion Terms or any collateral contract, whether by statute, common law or otherwise, are hereby excluded, including the implied conditions, warranties or other terms as to satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose or the use of reasonable skill and care.
- Other than for death or personal injury arising from the negligence of the Promoter, to the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by the acceptance of the terms and conditions, entry, or in connection with the Promotion or Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry, amend or waive any of these terms and conditions without giving notice to entrants. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend or amend the Promotion, including (but not limited to) in the event of any unforeseen circumstances arising which are beyond its reasonable control without giving prior notice and without liability to any entrant(s) (including the Winner).
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.