Your Shopping Bag is Empty
Furniture Gift Card Promotion
These terms & conditions apply to the Arnotts’ Furniture Gift Card promotion (“the Promotion”) and the use of the Gift Card (“Gift Card”) issued by Arnotts Limited, 12 Henry Street, Dublin 1 (“Arnotts/the Promoter/us/our”) in connection with the promotion. Using the Gift Card means that the customer/entrant accepts these terms and conditions. If another person uses a customer/entrant’s Gift Card they are also bound by these terms and conditions:-
- 1. During the period 4th December 2017 to 24th December 2017 (inclusive), for every €500 spent instore in one transaction at Arnotts’ Furniture department, a customer will earn a €50 Gift Card which may be used in any department in-store only at Arnotts.
- 2. This offer is valid on all Furniture purchases, excluding Bo Concept and SOUL.
- 3. The Gift Card may only be earned on transactions instore Arnotts’ Furniture Department with a minimum value of €500. Online transactions are not included in this offer.
- 4. The Gift Card is valid for use and may be redeemed anywhere in Arnotts from date of issue until two years after issue date at which point the Gift Card shall lapse.
- 5. The Gift Card cannot be redeemed for cash or balances transferred to a new Gift Card. No change will be given by Arnotts on part redemptions of a Gift Card.
- 6. The Gift Card shall not be replaced by Arnotts if damaged, lost or stolen.
- 7. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- 8. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with an Interest Free Credit order.
- 9. Only the original Gift Card will be accepted when produced. Copies are not valid.
- 10. The Furniture department terms and conditions of a sale of furniture apply to this promotion – http://www.arnotts.ie/termsandconditions
- 11. If a customer wishes to cancel a furniture order, changes are permitted within 7 days of the order date If the order is cancelled by the customer within this period, the deposit, less the value of the Gift Card, will be returned in full to the customer. The deposit will not be returned to the customer if the order is cancelled or amended after this 7 day period Any subsequent orders or amendments requested by customers will require a further deposit as per clause 1 of the Furniture department’s terms and conditions of a sale (see link at clause 9 above). For the avoidance of doubt, where a Gift Card that has been earned in this promotion is used as part of a purchase, in the event of a cancelation of the order, the net amount of the deposit or sale shall be refunded to the customer by Arnotts less the value of the Gift Card.
- 12. The original Gift Card must be produced and returned to Arnotts upon cancelation of an order.
- 13. Any provision of these the Promotion Terms (or part of a provision) is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions will remain in force.
- 14. Customers acknowledge and agree that all disputes in relation to the promotion shall be determined in the sole and absolute discretion of Arnotts, and that such a decision shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 15. All other conditions, warranties or other terms which might have effect between the parties or be implied or incorporated into these Promotion Terms or any collateral contract, whether by statute, common law or otherwise, are hereby excluded, including the implied conditions, warranties or other terms as to satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose or the use of reasonable skill and care.
- 16. Arnotts reserves the right to verify the validity of claims and to disqualify any person who tampers with the claim process or who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions. All claims will be subject to Arnotts’ validation and verification checks. Arnotts’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 17. Arnotts shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- 18. Arnotts reserves the right to cancel, suspend, amend, withdraw and discontinue the the Promotion (and associated Gift Cards) without giving rise to any liability to Arnotts and without giving notice to customers/entrants.
- 19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.