Your Shopping Bag is Empty
Kenwood Recycle & Save Terms & Conditions
1. Promoter: The Promotion is conducted by Kenwood Limited, 1 Kenwood Business Park, New Lane, Havant, Hampshire, PO9 2NH, United Kingdom ("we", "us", "our").
2. Promotion Period:: The Promotion is valid on purchases made from [00:00] on 1st September 2017 to [23:59] on 31st October 2017 (inclusive) (the “Promotion Period”).
3. Purchasing Qualifying Products:: The Promotion is available for all purchases of the Qualifying Products (defined in point 5 below) made by you during the Promotion Period in all participating retailers.
4. Promotion Offer:: The Kenwood Trade-In Offer is available when you purchase any Qualifying Product in a single transaction from participating retailers during the Promotion Period and allows you to Trade-In any kitchen appliance and receive up to €200 off qualifying Kenwood Chef Kitchen Machines (the “Trade –In Discount”).
5. Eligibility:: All customers of participating retailers who are resident in the Republic of Ireland and aged eighteen (18) years of age and over ("you", "your(s)") are eligible to participate in the Promotion and, by participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (which may be amended or varied at any time by us).
6. Qualifying Products & Discount:: The Qualifying Products for the Promotion are Kenwood Chef kitchen machines with a model number listed below:
- KVC3100S €150 Off
- KVL4100S €150 Off
- KVC5000T €150 Off
- KVC5000B €150 Off
- KVC5000P €150 Off
- KVC5000Y €150 Off
- KVC5000G €150 Off
- KVL6000T €150 Off
- KVC5100S €150 Off
- KVL6100S €150 Off
- KVC7300S €200 Off
- KVL8300S €200 Off
The model number is located on the packaging of the Qualifying Product or on the underside of the Qualifying Product. If you are unsure whether a product is a Qualifying Product in-store, please ask a sales assistant.
7. Trade-In:: Trade-In is defined as recycle at home – no need to bring your old appliance into store.
8. Trade-In Discount:: The Promotor retains the right to vary the Trade-In Discount quoted on the Retailer websites and / or on promotional materials. The Trade-In discount is only applicable to Qualifying Products and on entering a voucher code provided when purchasing on-line and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
9. Returns:: If you wish to return your purchase, only the purchase price paid after the Trade –In discount has been applied will be refunded. This does not affect your statutory rights.
10. Governing Law:: The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
UK Short Form for Promotional Materials
The Kenwood Chef Trade-In Promotion allows you to Trade-In any old kitchen appliance to receive up to €200 Trade-In discount off any qualifying product* from the Kenwood Chef Kitchen Machine Range at participating Retailers. This promotion is available on purchases made between 1st September 2017 –31st October 2017. Trade-In is defined as the disposal of an old kitchen appliance at home – no need to bring to store. The Trade-In discount is only applicable to specified models and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. For full terms & conditions, visit Retailers Websites for further details.
* Qualifying products – KVC3100S, KVL4100S, KVC5000T, KVC5000B, KVC5000P, KVC5000Y, KVC5000G, KVL6000T, KVC5100S, KVL6100S, KVC7300S, KVL8300S
Promoter: Kenwood Limited, 1 Kenwood Business Park, New Lane, Havant, Hampshire, PO9 2NH, United Kingdom.