Discover a world of pre-loved accessories at Arnotts through our partnership with Designer Exchange.
Designer: Hermès Pre-Loved. A cornerstone of luxury since its establishment in 1837, Hermès is a brand synonymous with superb craftsmanship; widely renowned for its handmade leather designs.
- Condition rating: Excellent pre-loved condition.
- Condition notes: Minor wear to the corners, minor tarnishing to hardware as shown. Lock, keys and dust bag included.
- Authenticity details: Our authenticity promise means our in-house specialist works tirelessly to ensure only the top-tier product is available to our customers. Each item is rigorously inspected and will come equipped with an authenticity certificate.
- Date/Authenticity code: 'J' in square
- Composition: Red Clemence leather, palladium hardware.
- Dimensions: Bag: H 30 x L 24 x D 15cm. Handle drop: 9cm.
- Country of origin: France.
- Production year: 2006
- Extra product details: Exterior: Double rolled leather top handles, Hermès iconic turn-lock. Interior: Slip pocket and zip pocket, chevre (goatskin) leather lining.
Please be mindful that this piece has led a previous life, and may tell its story through minor imperfection(s). Purchasing this item continues its narrative, so you can be confident that you’re making a contribution to POSITIVE CHANGE for the planet.