Your Shopping Bag is Empty
We are delighted to welcome you back to our iconic Henry Street store.
You can now visit our Henry street store and avail of in-store services. Click and Collect is also available.
Please check our store opening hours for the most up to date information. It is currently mandatory to wear a face mask in our stores. Read our policy here.
You can call the store on +353 1 805 0400, or use our virtual shopping services here.
As always, if you would like any further information please contact our online Customer Services Team via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep Your Distance
In the interest of safety, please stay 2 metres from each other and our team.
Sanitisers are available for your safety and hygiene.
Payment with card is preferred.
Please limit your handling of products.
Practice Social Distancing
For your safety, please keep your distance.
Use of Lifts
One person only permitted in the lift at a time.
Here To Help
Our team members are here to help everyone with social distancing, please follow their directions.
Rest assured we thoroughly clean the store throughout the day.
It is mandatory to wear a face mask in-store.
Your safety is our top priority. If you have any questions, please contact us on Covidqueries@brownthomas.ie
Everything you wanted to know
We know you might have some questions, so we've put together all the answers you need.
Our website and app are fully shoppable across all categories.
Click and Collect is now available. You can collect your order at our Click & Collect location on the lower ground floor.
A: Yes, is it currently mandatory to wear a face mask in our stores.
Read our mask policy here.
A: Yes, we are delighted to welcome you back to our in-store restaurants and cafes from Monday 26th July.
As per updated guidelines for indoor dining, we are required to record the following information:
- • Adults must have proof of immunity, such as an EU Digital Covid Cert and photo ID.
- • Contact-tracing requires us to record the name and contact details of the lead person at the table.
- • These contact details will be checked alongside proof of immunity and photo ID.
- • Please note, that under GDPR, these details will be safely stored and then destroyed after 28 days.
- • Under 18’s can dine with parents who can show proof of immunity.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience and co-operation.
Please note that face-coverings most be worn at all times by customers, other than when seated.
Effective ventilation is in operation and monitored by Arnotts maintenance team.
You can still return your items to us by post (please note items may take up to 14 days to reach us). If this is not possible, you may return items up to 14 days after our store reopens on the 17th of May
A: Please note orders with multiple items may be sent in separate deliveries and you will receive an email confirming each item for delivery once dispatched.
A: Unfortunately we are unable to amend an order once it has been placed, we apologise for the inconvenience caused by this.
A: We will send you a confirmation email when we have received your order and payment for the order is taken. Next, you will receive a dispatch email when your order has been dispatched from our distribution centre. Please note orders with multiple items may be sent in separate deliveries and you will receive an email confirming each item for delivery once they have each been dispatched.
It could take a few extra days for your order to be dispatched as we follow strict physical distancing measures in our distribution centre.
A: Your furniture order will be delivered within the expected timelines for each item.
A: Please email email@example.com with any furniture related queries and we will revert within 1-2 working days.
A: Yes, you can pay with One4all gift cards, however the purchase cannot be any more than €50. This is due to a new law that came in to effect on the 10th January 2020. You cannot use another method of payment at the same time.
A: Unfortunately, this is not a payment option on our website. However, if you email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and phone number, a team member will be able to process your order over the phone.
A: If you usually pay your Arnotts Card bill in-store, we have a number of options available to you now.
- An automated phone system has been put in place where you can pay any amount by Visa Debit. Simply dial 01-8050436 and select option 1.
- You can also pay in the bank. You will need to bring the bill with you as it has a Bank Giro on it, or set up a direct debit or standing order.
- You can also pay in the Post Office.
A: Yes, online support is available via phone or email.
A: No, unfortunately we cannot change any shipping/billing address once your order has been placed as our system will not allow this.
A: Certain countries are currently experiencing additional delivery delays.
A: Simply log into your account before you start shopping. If you already have a Wonder Card associated to your account, the option to use your points will show up when you reach the checkout.
A: Yes, simply log into your account before you start shopping. If you already have a Wonder Card associated to your account, the option to use your points will show up when you reach the checkout.
A: Yes, you will still receive Triple Points on your birthday.
A: If you cannot find your Wonder Card to register online, there are a number of options for you:
- If already have an online account and a Wonder Card: Login online account » Click “My Account” menu » Click “My Wonder Card” » Click "Link An Existing Wonder Account.”
- If you already have an online account but don’t have a Wonder Card: Login online account » Click In “My Account” menu » Click “My Wonder Card” » Click "Become A Wonder Cardholder”
- If you don’t have an online account: Create an account and tick “Request new Wonder Card” option at the bottom of the form. A new card will be immediately created and the details will be in your account page.