Your Shopping Bag is Empty
Interest Free Finance at Arnotts
Create your ideal living space with interest free finance at Arnotts. We understand that every customer is different and should enjoy a choice of payment options to suit their individual needs. We can help make your ideal living space a reality. We have partnered with BNP Paribas to offer you a range of payment options on furniture which extends you the opportunity to manage your repayments in a convenient way.
Enquire with a Member of Our Team Today
OPTION 1: Spend €2,000 or more to qualify for 12 months at 0% APR.
OPTION 2: Spend €4,000 or more to qualify for 24 months at 0% APR.
Key Questions Answered
1. How Does it Work?
Visit us in-store with the correct documentation (see below) select your choice of furniture, place your 25% deposit and a member of our team will take you through the application form. Once your application has been approved, our team member will then arrange delivery for you.
To apply for up to 2 years of interest free finance at Arnotts you must bring the following with you into store:
- Minimum 25% deposit on Chip and Pin credit or debit card in your name, cash tender, Arnotts gift card, or Arnotts card.
- Current and valid passport or driver’s license.
- Proof of current address dated in the last 3 months.
- Current Irish bank account statement and corresponding details.
- Current PPSN documentary evidence e.g. Payslip, P60, P45 or receipt of Social Welfare.*Further T&C’s apply.
2. Will I Need a Deposit?
Yes, a deposit is required. 25% of the overall purchase amount is required. The deposit must be paid by Chip and Pin credit or debit card in your name. Your credit loan will be based on the purchase amount minus the 25% deposit.
3. What is the Interest Rate?
0% APR representative when you choose interest free finance at Arnotts. Payments can be made over a 12 /24 month period. Simply decide which plan best suits to manage your budget.
4. How Do I Repay the Loan?
Direct Debit, this convenient and manageable process ensures the hassle is taken out of monthly repayments. As part of the application process we require your bank account details in order to complete a direct debit form which will allow payments to be made automatically.
5. Will I Get Approved?
BNP Paribas is the financial provider and will make the final decision based on the information from the Irish Credit Bureau. This is not a decision made by Arnotts Department Store. You must have the appropriate and valid documents outlined previously when applying for interest free finance at Arnotts. You must meet all previous listed terms. There is no guarantee of approval however in the unlikely event that you are declined we can direct you to the Irish Credit Bureau for more information. For privacy and data protection reasons, Arnotts Department Store will not be made aware of the reason for the finance decline and therefore will not be in a position to discuss the outcome with you. BNP Paribas can advise further on this matter
6. What are my options?
With Arnotts payment options is there is flexibility to suit your individual needs.
Option 1: Spend €2,000 or more to qualify for 12 months at 0% APR.
Option 2: Spend €4,000 or more to qualify for 24 months at 0% APR.
Who Can Apply for up to 2 Years Interest Free Finance at Arnotts?
In order to apply you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a resident of Ireland for a minimum of 3 years.
- You must supply a fixed land line telephone number. (Please note a mobile number is not sufficient)
- You must have an Irish bank account which supports direct debit payments.
- You must have proof of bank details showing your name, sort code and account number.
- You must have a regular income: Full time, part time, employed, self-employed, retired or in receipt of disability allowance.
- You must have one of the following forms of photographic identification:
1. Complete, full and valid driver’s license.
2. Current and valid passport. (Original documents only, no photocopies accepted.)
- The following forms of identification are accepted as proof of address:
1.Current bank statement.
2.Current credit card statement. Current utility bill electric, water, gas, council tax, fixed landline telephone.
3.All must show applicants name and address on statement.
4.You must have an original proof of address dated within the last three months.
- The following are not accepted as forms of identification:
2.Satellite / cable TV bills
Important Regulatory Notice: Lending criteria, terms and conditions apply. Brand exclusions include: S.O.U.L and Bo Concept. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer on furniture. Credit facilities are subject to repayment capacity and financial status and are not available to those under 18 at time of application. Minimum purchase of €2000 and 25% deposit applies. Finance only applies to normal ticketed pricing or as advertised, no further discounts available. Please be aware that certain products will not have immediate delivery due to availability. The finance offers and calculations in this leaflet are only available in Arnotts Department Store in the Republic of Ireland. Credit is provided by BNP Paribas Chadwick House, Bleinheim Court Solihull (and are Registered in North Ireland No: NI32565 regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), in respect of insurance mediation only.) Arnotts Department Store strongly recommends that before purchasing this product that you read the Important Information on your BNP Paribas Finance Contract.