The George Foreman Family Grill & Melt has an elevated grill feature with an articulated hinge which gives the option of cooking with a contact grill for cooking meats, fish and vegetables; or cooking with an elevated grill for melting cheese on to burgers and sandwiches amongst other uses.
- Cooks up to four portions with a 432 cm2 grilling surface
- Grill: Sloped grill design, channels fat and grease into separate drip tray
- Melt: Elevated grilling, for cheese on toast, garlic bread, tuna melts
- Removable non-stick plates for easier cleaning
- Brushed stainless steel top cover with metal handle and digital timer