The Dyson Big Ball Multifloor 2 cylinder vacuum is engineered for deep cleaning performance in every room, with minimal effort.
It has self-righting technology, so if it gets knocked over, it automatically picks itself up – which makes it easy to manoeuvre around your home. It also has Dyson’s latest hygienic bin emptying mechanism – which drives out dirt with one click, so there’s no need to touch it. Its Dyson pneumatic cleaner head has a surface recognition sensor, raising and lowering to seal in suction across all floors.
And powerful suction is generated by Radial Root Cyclone™ technology – to capture microscopic dust and allergens from your home. To clean awkward areas, it has on-board tools that quickly attach to the wand. The wand handle rotates in three directions, allowing 360° articulation for greater control and more versatile cleaning. It has a lifetime washable filter and has also been acoustically engineered to be 25% quieter than its predecessor, to deep clean with less noise.
- 2 Tier Radial cyclones: Smaller cyclones generate high centrifugal forces. so they capture microscopic dust
- Hygienic one-click dirt ejector: Drives out trapped dirt and debris as you empty. No need to touch the dirt
- Pneumatic cleaner head self-adjusts to clean every floor type
- Articulated handle for easy, versatile cleaning
- Self-right when toppled
- Combination and stair tools included
- Washable lifetime filter.