Sennheiser's RS 165 is a superb digital wireless headphone system for movie watching and music. Its ergonomic, closed, circumaural design reduces background noise while providing an exceptionally comfortable fit so that you can focus on enjoying your favorite television programs and movies.
Easy to use and intuitive, all you need to do is to connect the included multi-purpose transmitter to your home audio or entertainment system. And because these headphones are from Sennheiser, you can count on a vibrant, detailed sound reproduction. You’ll also be free to move around since the RS 165 provides a robust, digital wireless audio transmission with minimum latency, and there is a bass boost listening mode for added power.
Sennheiser’s RS 165: Get more from your TV and home audio today!Features
What's in the box?
Closed, circumaural headphones with excellent digital wireless audio transmission
High-quality Sennheiser transducers and a selectable Bass Boost mode for vibrant sound
Intelligently designed controls for maximum ease of use
Multi-purpose transmitter – also functions as ‘easy-charge’ cradle and docking station
Multi-receiver transmission – transmitter supports up to two pairs of headphones simultaneously
Ergonomic design for enhanced wearing comfort
- HDR 165 headphones
- TR 165 transmitter
- Audio cable (analog)
- Power supply with 4 adapters (EU, UK, US & AU)
- 2 AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries
- Quick guide
- Frequency response: 18 - 21,000 Hz
- Max. sound pressure level: 106 dB at 1kHz, 3% THD
- THD, total harmonic distortion: <0.5 % at 1 kHz, 100 dB SPL
- Audio input: 1 x 3.5 mm stereo
- Power consumption: = 0.3 W (standby)
- Range: Up to 30 m
- Signal-to-noise ratio: typ. 85 dBA at 1 Vrms<
- Modulation: 8-FSK Digital