powder & cream blush applicator
the inside scoop
After inventing beautyblender Rea Ann Silva continues to ask, “How can we make makeup application easier?” Her efforts to give women makeup tools that demystify makeup application led her to find a way to make blush application foolproof. beauty.blusher is the perfect size for cheeks. Whether popping color on the apples of the cheeks or creating the perfect cheekbones, beauty.blusher give the perfect flush to your blush. Application is undetectable. No more streaks, no more fingerprints, no more dirty fingers. Just perfect cheeks!
what makes it different?
• The first, medium-sized blush applicator designed to deliver the right amount of blush product onto your cheeks – seamlessly and effortlessly
• beauty.blusher’s cool gray shade allows you to prime with the exact amount of pigment needed because color and undertones pop against this shade of gray for the perfect blushing effect.
• Features the same material as the beautyblender, with all the benefits of the original: a category creator offering an edgeless, reusable, high-definition cosmetic sponge for flawless makeup application. Makeup’s best friend!
• beauty.blusher features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be “full” so that the makeup product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time. When wet, beauty.blusher will expand to almost twice its size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air dries.
• beauty.blusher only uses safe, water-soluble dyes that do not harm the environment. Some color may wash away when it is cleaned the first few times, which is completely normal. The color will not transfer onto the face or clothing.
• Latex-free. Scent-free. Handcrafted in the USA.
how to use
• Wet beauty.blusher with each use. It will expand to about twice its size.
• Squeeze out excess water and use a towel to dry
• Load the cream or powder blush on to the round end of the blender
• Smile and bounce the beauty.blusher on to the apple of the cheeks
• Continue to bounce in circular motions on the apple of the cheeks, slightly outward on the cheekbones, away from the nose
• Bounce and blend until the desired flush from your blush is achieved