Your Shopping Bag is Empty
BAREMINERALS The Sustainable Edit ORIGINAL Liquid Mineral Foundation SPF 20
Part of our Sustainable Edit
What it does:
- Visibly improves skin’s texture.
- Reduces the look of pores.
- Minimizes the look of redness.
- Provides medium coverage with a luminous finish.
- Blends easily with a lightweight fee.
Consumer tested: 100% showed visible improvement in pore size and skin redness*
*Based on a 4-week U.S. clinical study of 61 people.
- How to use: DOT with fingertips to distribute foundation anywhere you’d like coverage. SWEEP to smooth using your fingertips or a brush. PRESS to blend and perfect. Build as needed for fuller coverage.
- Free of: Vegan, Paraben Free, Gluten Free, Talc Free, Synthetic Fragrance Free, Tree Nut Free, SLS Free.
- Key ingredients: Mineral Sunscreens. Skin-loving minerals. Squalane.
- Why you'll love it: Inspired by our iconic loose mineral foundation. 88% naturally derived ingredients. Made with half the ingredients of other top-selling liquid foundations*. Dermatologist-tested. Ophthalmologist-tested. Non-comedogenic. Cruelty-free. Vegan. Clean, talc-free + formulated without silicone, gluten, synthetic fragrance and more. BareMinerals has restricted over 2,500 ingredients, including the 1,400+ banned in the E.U *Average # of ingredients of ORIGINAL Liquid Foundation vs. top-selling foundations FY 2020.
- What it is: A clean, medium-coverage liquid foundation with SPF that visibly improves skin’s texture and reduces pore size over time.
- Sustainability: This brand is certified Cruelty Free by PETA, therefore has committed never to conduct, commission, pay for, or allow tests on animals at any phase of development, for both ingredients and final products.
Be assured there are no additional taxes or duties when you shop with us. Read our FAQ to find out more.
Premium Express £8.00
1-3 business days.
Changed your mind? No problem we offer a 28 day returns policy. Some exclusions apply.
Read full Refunds and Returns details
Click and Collect
Orders can now be collected from Arnotts and Brown Thomas stores.
Click & Collect allows you to place an order online and collect free of charge. Choose “free in-store collection” as a delivery method and proceed to checkout as normal.
You will be sent a Ready to Collect email to confirm your order is ready for collection in store on Lower Ground Floor. You will have up to 7 days to collect your order.
On arrival, please scan the QR code using your smart phone. This will alert our team that you have arrived and you are ready to collect your item(s). Bring this email, as well as photographic ID, or the payment card you used for the purchase.
You can also collect directly from our car park, by booking you slot via your confirmation email
For more details, please refer to our Click & Collect policy.
At certain times of the year our gift wrap may vary slightly in line with seasonal celebrations.