The Scultura range from Delonghi brings elegance, sophistication and retro design to any kitchen, for an enjoyable breakfast time surrounded by captivating design. Traditional craftsmanship that is re-invented through a unique design, brings together the warm charm of times gone by.
The Scultura Traditional Pump Espresso Machine, in a champagne high gloss finish, is a stunning espresso and cappuccino maker. It is both stylish in design and easy to use, with a simple three-button operating system. Part of the Scultura range of kitchen appliances by De'Longhi, a matching kettle and toaster are available to complement this coffee machine.The Scultura coffee machine is a must for any budding Barista. The two-in-one professional filter holder holds either ground coffee or Easy Serve Espresso (ESE) pods, while the stainless steel manual milk frothing arm, with variable steam emission, mixes steam, air and milk to produce a rich creamy froth for a great cappuccino.
The Scultura ECZ351.BG is built to accommodate two full-sized cappuccino cups or two espresso cups. It features a built-in tamper and an incorporated crema device, for the perfect crema, while the separate coffee and steam boiler ensures faster use and optimum temperature control.Other features include a removable 1.4 Litre water tank, cup warmer, removable stainless steel drip tray and built-in tamper.
- Exclusive stainless steel elements.
- Unique high glossy finishing with chrome details.
- Bronze Beige colour.
- ECO button to modify the auto off time.
- Hot water function.
- Stainless steel boiler.
- Transparent and removable water reservoir (capacity: 1,4 l.).
- Self-priming system means machine is always ready for use.
- This appliance can be used either with ground coffee (1 or 2 cups) or with the 'Easy Serving Espresso' pods.
- Single buttons with indicator lights for On/Off mode, and for selection of espresso and cappuccino.
- 2 separate thermostats to control water and steam temperatures.
- Steam emission regulating knob.
- Removable drip tray.