WHAT IT IS:
Perfect, brighten and set makeup in place with Loose Setting Powder by Anastasia Beverly Hills. This lightweight, superfine powder formula goes on smoothly as it absorbs oil, minimizes shine and leaves you with a flawless matte finish. Available in 4 natural-toned shades and 1 universal translucent shade, this silky formula gives the complexion a seamless, soft-focus effect, blurs the look of imperfections and extends the wear of your makeup.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT:
- Lightweight, silky loose powder formula is easily blendable and sets makeup with a smooth, flawless matte finish
- Melts into the skin to perfect, brighten and keep makeup set all day
- Delivers a long-wearing effect to makeup
- Powder absorbs oil, minimizes shine and mattifies
- Finely milled, superfine powder blurs the look of fine lines, unevenness and pores
- 4 tinted shades for light, medium, tan and deep skin tones, plus 1 universal translucent shade
- Formulated without gluten and oil
- Clinically tested, dermatologist tested and noncomedogenic
- Cruelty-free and vegan
How to Use It:
After perfecting the complexion with foundation, set the look with Loose Setting Powder. First, tap a small amount of the powder into the lid. Next, saturate the side of a blending sponge with the powder, tap off the excess and then lightly press and roll the sponge all over the face. Focus on the T-zone and under-eye area.
For oily skin, use a large fluffy powder brush to gently sweep the powder over areas that tend to experience excess shine.
- Apply Loose Setting Powder using the tip of a blending sponge to set hard-to-reach areas for a precise setting.
- Use the translucent shade or a light shade to set the under-eye area for a brightening effect.