WHAT IT IS:
Anastasia Beverly Hills Hydrating Oil is a lightweight blend of Mediterranean botanical extracts that deliver antioxidants and nourishing hydration to the skin. This complexion-boosting facial oil leaves you with a glowing, radiant-looking complexion.
Oil-balancing jojoba and hydrating borage seed work to soften the look of fine lines and surface wrinkles while black currant helps restore skin’s natural glow. Rosehip oil helps to improve the look of texture on the skin, and moisturizing meadowfoam to reduce signs of premature aging as lovage leaf helps tone and tighten. This unique formula absorbs quickly and is ideal for normal to dry skin.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT:
- The moisture-binding and nutrient-rich formula leaves skin feeling supple and nourished
- The nutrient-rich properties of these Mediterranean botanical extracts were Anastasia’s inspiration in creating Hydrating Oil. This nourishing blend hydrates and provides added benefits to the skin:
- Jojoba - Helps balance dry and oily areas of the skin
- Borage Seed - Known to help firm, soothe, moisturize and revitalize skin
- Black Currant - An antioxidant-rich extract known to aid in the effects of skin discoloration
- Rosehip - A hydrating oil known to help improve texture and the appearance of stretch marks
- Meadowfoam - Helps to soften dry patches on the skin
- Lovage Leaf - Helps improves skin tone
- Noncomedogenic and dermatologist tested
- Is a clinically tested, paraben-free, nonirritating formula
- Cruelty-free and vegan
Using the dropper applicator, apply Hydrating Oil directly to the skin where needed. Then, buff and blend the formula into the skin using your fingertips or the tool of your choice.
For hydrated, more supple-looking skin, apply a few drops of Hydrating Oil to the face and neck twice daily.
- For skin care use, apply Hydrating Oil after your serum and before your moisturizer.
- Prep your complexion by pressing Hydrating Oil into your skin prior to applying Stick Foundation for a hydrated, natural-looking finish (ideal for those with dry skin!).
- For a natural-looking sheer finish, mix foundation with Hydrating Oil before applying.
- Add a drop or two of Hydrating Oil to your foundation brush and blend out to create a more luminous finish.
- For those with dry skin, add a drop of Hydrating Oil to A30 Pro Brush and blend out across the face prior to applying Stick Foundation to give skin an added boost of hydration.