WHAT IT IS:
Created in collaboration with influencer Jackie Aina, Anastasia Beverly Hills Jackie Aina Palette is a limited-edition palette featuring Jackie's must-have eye shadows and pressed pigments for straight-up gorgeous looks.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT:
- Unique full-pigment formula is easy to blend and delivers high color payoff and buildable intensity
- Contains 14 all-new shadows and pressed pigments in both matte and metallic finishes
- Wide shade range allows you to create everything from cool to warm toned neutral looks, daring bright eye looks, shimmering glam looks and bold smoky eyes
- Includes a dual-ended brush and a large mirror housed inside crocodile-patterned packaging with Jackie branding
- Perfect for everyone from the makeup beginner to the experienced artist
- Formulated without parabens, gluten, phthalates or talc
- Clinically tested, dermatologist tested and noncomedogenic
How to Use It:
Little pressure is needed when picking up product.
Apply light shades to highlight and accentuate features. Apply medium shades to contour and transition color for a blended finish. Apply deeper shades to define and line.
The included double-ended brush is compact and perfect for on-the-go application. Use the flat end to deposit color, highlight or pack shadow onto the lid. Use the fluffy end to diffuse and blend out shadow.
The Jackie Aina shades can be applied wet or dry to achieve endless looks transitioning from day to night.
- Apply ABH Eye Primer to help these highly pigmented shadows and pressed pigments adhere and stay in place, ensuring maximum color payoff and performance.
- Use a small, dense brush to deposit the shadows and pressed pigments. Use a fluffy brush to blend.
- For a more intense color payoff, pair the metallic shades with a setting spray.
- To create high-impact liner looks, use a liner brush to apply shades along the lash line.
- Apply any of the bright shades to the cheek area as a blush.
- Mix shades together to create your own custom colors.
- All shades can be applied to the face and body.
- Mist brush with a setting spray after picking up product for a more intense payoff.