In 1980, Barbour produced their first short, lightweight, Thornproof jacket, the Bedale. Originally designed for riding, the Bedale is a firm favourite and best seller. The classic elements of a Barbour jacket are all included, with a brass two-way ring-pull zip and studded ‘Stormfly’ front, two large bellows pockets and two moleskin-lined handwarmer pockets, and the traditional corduroy collar with studs for a hidden throat flap.
- Mediumweight 6oz Barbour Thornproof wax
- 100% cotton Barbour Tartan lining
- Interactive zip-in liners
- Additional hood available
- Back length: 30-32ins | 76 - 81cm