Garmin vívosmart HR smart activity tracker with Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology measures heart rate at the wrist 24/7. That gives you the freedom to work out with no additional heart rate strap needed. Using heart rate, vívosmart HR provides calories burned information and quantifies the intensity of your fitness activities, providing better credit for your efforts.
In addition to measuring steps, calories and distance, vívosmart HR measures floors climbed with its integrated barometric altimeter. Whether you’re going for a jog or trying out a new boot camp class, it measures your activity intensity with intensity minutes.
Stay active and connected with vívosmart HR activity tracker. Each time you receive a notification from your compatible smartphone, it gently vibrates and automatically displays the information. Simply touch and swipe the screen to read more.
vívosmart HR learns your current activity level, then assigns an attainable daily step goal. As you meet your milestones, it will adjust your goal for the next day, gradually nudging you toward a healthier lifestyle. Throughout your day, it reminds you to stay active with a move bar and vibration alert if you’ve been inactive for one hour. Go for a short walk to reset the inactivity timer.
- Smart activity tracker with wrist-based heart rate
- Sleek band is comfortable to wear all day, and the always-on display shows your stats, even in sunlight
- Displays steps, distance, calories, heart rate, floors climbed and activity intensity
- Receive text, call, email, calendar and social media alerts
- Control your music from your wrist
- Reminds you to stay active with move bar and vibration alert
- Display: 160 X 68px
- Negative display mode
- Weight: 30g
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Up to 5 days battery life
- Water resistant up to 5 ATM
- Vibration alert
- Music control
- Find my phone
- Watch functions: time, date, calendar, alarm