From the company that launched the world’s first GPS multisport devices comes a watch that’s qualified to guide the training of elite and amateur athletes alike. Garmin's Forerunner 920XT comes with advanced features including running dynamics, VO2 max estimate, live tracking and smart notifications.
Forerunner 920XT packs a fleet of high-end training features into a sleek watch that is wet suit-friendly. It boasts a high-resolution colour display; flexible, hinged bands and a watch mode, so you can wear it all day. The activity tracking feature measures your steps, sleep and calories burned all day, giving you a more complete picture of your daily activity.
Whether you’re training at the pool or out in the open water, Forerunner 920XT captures detailed swim metrics, including distance, pace, stroke count, stroke rate, and swolf score. Use time alerts to help you hold your pace, or distance alerts to let you know when a set is over. There are even alerts for calories and stroke rate.
- Multisport GPS Watch with Running Dynamics and Connected Features
- Running dynamics include cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time
- Offers VO2 max estimate, race predictor and recovery advisor
- Features swim distance, pace, stroke type identification, stroke count, drill logging and rest timers
- Smart notifications let you see email, text and other alerts on your watch
- Connected features: automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, live tracking, social media sharing
- Dimensions: 48mm X 55m X 12.7mm
- Display: 29mm X 21mm
- Colour display
- Weight: 61g
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Water resistant up to 5 ATM
- GPS enabled
- Vibration alert