No two runners are the same, and neither are their goals. Set yourself up to reach yours by downloading advanced workouts and training plans to your Garmin Forerunner 235 watch from Garmin Connect. You can even customise data fields, and download watch faces, widgets and applications all for free at Connect IQ.
A built-in accelerometer captures distance and pace data when you’re running on an indoor track or treadmill. Once you’re done running, it doubles as an activity tracker, counting your steps and calories throughout the day. It also reminds you to move after sitting for more than an hour. Forerunner 230 is compatible with GPS and GLONASS satellites to locate your position quickly and precisely whether you’re running deep in the woods or near tall buildings.
Concise, easy-to-understand charts, graphs, maps and more let you view your activities, track progress toward goals and wirelessly upload and share relevant data directly with the online Garmin Connect network. You can also use the app’s wireless connectivity links to receive current weather conditions, forecasts and smart notifications right on your compatible Garmin device.
- GPS running watch with smart features
- Tracks distance, pace, time, heart rate and VO2 Max
- Colourful graphic interface shows your heart rate zone and beats per minute at a glance
- Connected features: automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, live tracking, audio prompts, music controls, smart notifications and social media sharing
- Activity tracking counts daily steps, distance, calories and sleep
- Download data fields, watch faces, widgets and applications from Connect IQ
- Dimensions: 45mm X 45mm X 11.7mm
- Display: 31.1mm diameter
- Resolution: 215 X 180px
- Weight: 42g
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Water resistance: up to 5 ATM
- GPS enabled
- Smart notifications
- Music control
- Find my Phone
- Watch functions: date, alarm