The Garmin Edge Touring works like the GPS navigator you use in your car, only with maps and features specifically designed to help you find your way by bike. Whether you have a specific destination in mind, or just a distance you want to ride, Edge Touring gives you the freedom to know you can find your way. You can even find and download rides others have completed on Garmin Connect and Garmin Adventures, or share your own with the community.
Bike-specific maps preloaded in Edge Touring make it easy to get from point A to point B (and beyond) and back again. Simply search for points of interest and Edge Touring will give you turn-by-turn directions to your destination. You can choose between cycling, tour cycling and mountain biking modes to calculate the most appropriate route for the type of cycling you do, taking you on paved roads, unpaved roads, or paths and trails.
- On-road or off-road navigation with preloaded Garmin Cycle Map
- Input a distance and choose from up to three round-trip ride options
- Plan and download new routes to follow
- Relive and share your experiences with Garmin Connect™ or Garmin Adventures
- Points of Interest (POIs) specifically for cyclists
- Dimensions: 51mm X 93mm X 25mm
- Display: 2.6"
- Resolution: 160 X 240px
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Up to 17 hours battery life
- Accepts microSD cards