The Garmin Edge 20 offers all the necessary stats you need, without the hassle of extra gear and gadgets. Small in size, it’s easy to take anywhere, which makes it ideal for travel. No set up necessary — just power on, press start and go. Choose from courses ridden by others or create your own on Garmin Connect. Once you choose a course, upload it directly to Edge 20 and follow it to your destination.
Edge 20 uses GPS/GLONASS satellites to track distance even under dense tree cover. Unlike a phone, you can use Edge 20 for up to 8 hours without worrying about data or battery drainage. With a simple connection to your computer, you can upload your activities to Garmin Connect. Here, you can see the path you traveled on a map, analyse it, share it and view in more detail.
- Compact, easy-to-use bike computer
- Tracks time, distance, speed, total ascent and location
- Plan, download and follow new rides
- Save, plan and share your activities at Garmin Connect™
- Water-resistant, durable device
- Dimensions: 40mm X 42mm X 17mm
- Display: 23mm X 23mm
- Resolution: 128 X 160px
- Weight: 25g
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Up to 8 hours battery life
- GPS enabled