The Garmin Edge 1000 keep tracks of your competitive cycles, allows you to connect to your social media and smartphone as well as navigate you anywhere in the world with GPS capability. Whether you are riding to improve your own personal best or see where you stand against the pros, Edge 1000 lets you connect, compare and compete. Turn every ride into a race by competing on Garmin Connect segments and seeing real-time results on your Edge, including alerts for segment start and finish and leaderboard rankings.
Along with in-ride challenges and connected features, Edge 1000 offers advanced bike-specific navigation and mapping capabilities. The preloaded Garmin Cycle Map includes OSM (Open Street Map) content with routable road and bike paths, elevation data, points of interest and address search. Mapping data is stored onboard the Edge, so your access to navigation and performance capabilities isn’t dependent on cell coverage, and map updates are free.
Edge 1000 features a 3-inch high-resolution colour touchscreen display with dual orientation. It has an ambient light sensor that automatically adjusts the screen brightness to changing light conditions to improve visibility. The display is optimised to work with gloves and in the rain.
- In-ride competitions through Garmin Connect™ segments
- On-road or off-road navigation and points of interest with preloaded Garmin Cycle Map
- Input a distance and choose from up to 3 round-trip ride options
- Instant uploads to Garmin Connect™ Mobile to analyse and share
- Connected features: incoming call and text alerts, live tracking, sending/receiving courses, social media sharing, weather
- Dimensions: 58mm X 112mm X 20mm
- Display: 3"
- Weight: 114.5g
- Resolution: 240 X 400px
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Up to 15 hours battery life