So you've purchased one of our products online but it hasn’t fit the bill. Not to worry, you can cancel your order within 14 days of receipt of your ordered goods and return your item(s) within 14 days of notification of cancellation of your order.
Please complete the Returns Form (enclosed with your order) and include it with your return. You can notify our Online Customer Service team in advance of sending your return parcel.
- Please note that all returned item(s) must be unworn, unused and in their original packaging.
- Please pack your product(s) carefully, preferably in the original box and packaging. If this isn't possible, then please pack to these standards to ensure nothing gets damaged in transit (the good(s) are your responsibility until they reach us).
- Finally, bring your package to the Post Office and ask for a receipt of postage. If you wish to return the item(s) directly to Arnotts' Department Store, please visit our Click & Collect location and we will be very happy to help you.
- We shall reimburse you within 14 days from the day on which you inform us that you are returning the item(s). We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods.
- On inspection of the goods during this time, or after, as the case may be, if we find that you have handled the goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, you will be liable for the diminished value of the goods. In such circumstances, we may withhold an amount to reflect the diminished value of the goods.
- If you are cancelling your order, you can notify our Online Customer Service Team in advance of sending your return parcel by emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning +353 1 903 8215.
If something is not quite right with your order
If a product is defective in any way, please return it as soon as possible after becoming aware of the defect and we will either deliver a new one to you or refund you the cost of the product. Any breakages or damages must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery.
In the interests of safety and hygiene.
Personal grooming products, hats, lingerie, hosiery, underwear, earrings, swimwear, mattress protectors, duvets, duvet covers, sheets, pillows and pillowcases cannot be returned once the packaging has been opened or damaged, unless faulty.
Beauty products and computer software which contain a security seal can only be returned if the security seal has not been tampered with and/or unsealed.
Watches and Jewellery cannot be altered in any way.
Personalised items cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned unless damaged or faulty.
All goods will be inspected on return
Please note that you are required to take reasonable care of the goods prior to returning them. You are liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods beyond that necessary to establish their nature, characteristics and functioning The goods are your responsibility until they reach us, so make sure they're packed properly and can’t get damaged in transit. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
Proof of Postage
We recommend that you obtain a proof of postage and to be absolutely sure the items arrive back to our returns section, you should use a tracking service.
If you wish to return your items in store, please visit our Click & Collect location at the Lower Basement Level.
Please email us for further information. We will be happy to help you in any way that we can.